The Student Room Group

University of Strathclyde MPharm Interview

Hi, has anyone done their pharmacy interview for Strathclyde? If so, how did you find it? I'm quite nervous for it, so any tips or advice would be appreciated!

Scroll to see replies

hey! I haven’t done one either but I have a conditional offer, do you have a date for yours yet?
Reply 2
Original post by emma47731
hey! I haven’t done one either but I have a conditional offer, do you have a date for yours yet?

I actually had mine on Wednesday! Honestly don't worry about it, it's a very chill and short interview. As long as you've completed and looked over your ethical scenarios you'll be fine. :smile:
Ahh thank you so much! That actually makes me feel so much better - how soon did they give you a date/time? I got an email saying it will be “a Wednesday afternoon” and they would email back soon but I haven’t heard 😓
Reply 4
Original post by emma47731
Ahh thank you so much! That actually makes me feel so much better - how soon did they give you a date/time? I got an email saying it will be “a Wednesday afternoon” and they would email back soon but I haven’t heard 😓

I think I had to wait just over 2 weeks after they sent me an email about the ethical scenarios. Try and not to worry about it too much, they'll definitely get back to you soon. :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by d1anasaur
I think I had to wait just over 2 weeks after they sent me an email about the ethical scenarios. Try and not to worry about it too much, they'll definitely get back to you soon. :smile:

thank u so much :smile: I really appreciate it!
Hi when did you apply? I applied in early December and still haven't got anything from them

Hi, has anyone done their pharmacy interview for Strathclyde? If so, how did you find it? I'm quite nervous for it, so any tips or advice would be appreciated!
Reply 7
Original post by chelsea_lmc
Hi when did you apply? I applied in early December and still haven't got anything from them

I'm actually an early applicant, so I applied on the 13th of October as I wanted to do medicine. Don't worry though, no news is good news. :smile:
Reply 8
I actually had mine on Wednesday! Honestly don't worry about it, it's a very chill and short interview. As long as you've completed and looked over your ethical scenarios you'll be fine. :smile:

Was the interview online or in person?
Reply 9
Original post by 23Anon
Was the interview online or in person?

It was online!
Feel free not to answer but did they just ask about the scenarios or was it proper interview questions. Wishing you the best of luck 😁
Original post by Natalie288
Feel free not to answer but did they just ask about the scenarios or was it proper interview questions. Wishing you the best of luck 😁

All I'll say is that if you've completed and looked over your ethical scenarios, you'll be more than fine.
Reply 12

How long after the interview did you hear back from them?
Original post by 23Anon
How long after the interview did you hear back from them?

I got an email from them the day after my interview.
Reply 14

What kind of questions did they ask? I have mines soon and I am very nervous 😓
Original post by A.esha
What kind of questions did they ask? I have mines soon and I am very nervous 😓

Please don't worry! I was quite nervous beforehand as well but the interview turned out to be very chill. I don't want to reveal any specific questions that they asked, but just make sure to look over your ethical scenarios. 🙂
Hiya! I know this is from last year. However, I am wondering if anyone could let me know how long it took after you received an update from UCAS that you had an offer/ interview for you to be contacted by the Universuty of Strathclyde Pharmacy department regarding the date of your interview? I received an offer on 28th Nov and still haven't heard anything about the date of my interview. It does say on UCAS that interviews will be held between Feb and April though. Thanks for any help! 👍
Reply 17
Original post by RAlpine011
Hiya! I know this is from last year. However, I am wondering if anyone could let me know how long it took after you received an update from UCAS that you had an offer/ interview for you to be contacted by the Universuty of Strathclyde Pharmacy department regarding the date of your interview? I received an offer on 28th Nov and still haven't heard anything about the date of my interview. It does say on UCAS that interviews will be held between Feb and April though. Thanks for any help! 👍

Hey, so from what I remember, I received an offer in early December and my interview was in early March. However, I did receive a week's notice before my interview, so technically they contacted me about the date in late February. I hope this helps! :smile:

Hey, so from what I remember, I received an offer in early December and my interview was in early March. However, I did receive a week's notice before my interview, so technically they contacted me about the date in late February. I hope this helps! :smile:

That's such a great help! Tysm! Just wasn't sure when to worry about being contacted by them. X
Hi i know this is from a year ago but how much later did you get a reply after the interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending