The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Mpharm Strathclyde

Hi I am a medicine applicant and I applied to study pharmacy at the university of Strathclyde for my 5th choice however I haven't heard anything back yet. I was wondering if any other med/dent applicants have heard back from them at this point.
It’s still very early days for med and dental applicants. The courses receive thousands of applicants and it takes a while to sort through them and send offers out. To fall back on the old adage ‘no news is good news’ :smile:
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi I am a medicine applicant and I applied to study pharmacy at the university of Strathclyde for my 5th choice however I haven't heard anything back yet. I was wondering if any other med/dent applicants have heard back from them at this point.

Hi Anon! Pharmacy is a really popular subject area for us so the admissions team will have lots of applications to get through 🙂 Don't worry that you've not heard anything yet - the later UCAS deadline of 31st Jan hasn't been yet, and (to give similar advice as above!) until you hear otherwise they'll be considering you for an offer. We're happy to see medicine/dentistry applications for our Pharmacy programme so we won't be looking at your application any differently from our other applicants. Hope that reassures you a bit!

Caitlin 🎓️
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Reply 3
Original post by University of Strathclyde
Hi Anon! Pharmacy is a really popular subject area for us so the admissions team will have lots of applications to get through 🙂 Don't worry that you've not heard anything yet - the later UCAS deadline of 31st Jan hasn't been yet, and (to give similar advice as above!) until you hear otherwise they'll be considering you for an offer. We're happy to see medicine/dentistry applications for our Pharmacy programme so we won't be looking at your application any differently from our other applicants. Hope that reassures you a bit!

Caitlin 🎓️
Official University of Strathclyde Rep

Tysm
Reply 4
Original post by spectrum84
It’s still very early days for med and dental applicants. The courses receive thousands of applicants and it takes a while to sort through them and send offers out. To fall back on the old adage ‘no news is good news’ :smile:

Tysm
I know a couple pharmacy applicants who are med/dent applicants who got invited for interview last night so hopefully it's soon!! Pharmacy is my top choice and I haven't heard back yet so I think a lot of people are still waiting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending