The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Mpharm

The A Level requirement says it needs a pass in practicals, where offered. Does it mean the practical endorsements or the practical written paper? (It is offered by the exam board but not the exam centre)
I cannot take practicals in my exam centre and I am a private candidate, does anyone ever has the experience similar to me? Did you eventually get the offer?
Or does anyone know if we are automatically applying year 1 if we cannot meet the year two requirement for MPharm in Strathclyde?
Original post by Anonymous
The A Level requirement says it needs a pass in practicals, where offered. Does it mean the practical endorsements or the practical written paper? (It is offered by the exam board but not the exam centre)
I cannot take practicals in my exam centre and I am a private candidate, does anyone ever has the experience similar to me? Did you eventually get the offer?
Or does anyone know if we are automatically applying year 1 if we cannot meet the year two requirement for MPharm in Strathclyde?

Does it mean the practical endorsements or the practical written paper?
Practical endorsements

does anyone ever has the experience similar to me?
You need to find a centre that offers the practical assessments. They cost about £1000 per subject. You would have to google for this based on your subject and exam board

Did you eventually get the offer?
Currently sorting this out myself

Not applying for MPharm or going to Strathclyde, so I can't answer this.

Note, you should really book your assessments now, because September is usually the deadline for these bookings for the academic year. You aslo need to do the assessment before the exams in order for them to be valid.
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending