The Student Room Group

Siemens Gamesa Financa Graduate Scheme 2023

Hi, Ive been invited for an assessment centre at siemens gamesa, if anyone has attended or applied in the past, can you please tell how it is?
Original post by Towercube23
Hi, Ive been invited for an assessment centre at siemens gamesa, if anyone has attended or applied in the past, can you please tell how it is?

Hi, I noticed ur post about siemens Gamesa. I've been invited for an assessment Centre at Hull for the IT intern placement role I applied for. Can you let me know how yours went?
Reply 2
Original post by harshinikr_7
Hi, I noticed ur post about siemens Gamesa. I've been invited for an assessment Centre at Hull for the IT intern placement role I applied for. Can you let me know how yours went?

Hi, sorry for th elate reply, i dont go on this site no more. Well it is a simple assessment centre where you have some group activity, for us it was like a dragons den pitch. You will also do another group activity. I actually got rejected at the end but manages to get another grad job. You may also have to do some sort of presenting, but the role i applied for was the financne graduate scheme so it may differ. Hope it helps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending