The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

EEE/EIE Interview

Hey! I'm getting extremely nervous about the interview. I've checked old threads but it doesn't hurt to ask for any further advice or experiences for the interview. Thanks in advance!
Original post by Anonymous
Hey! I'm getting extremely nervous about the interview. I've checked old threads but it doesn't hurt to ask for any further advice or experiences for the interview. Thanks in advance!

oh god i had an interview for chemistry back in november idk if it applies much to engineering but for me the interviewers were super nice and they knew that i’d never been put in a similar position so they guided me quite a lot. idk whether i have an offer or not but i think imperial focuses quite a lot on personal statement (all my friends and i were asked about things from there) so make sure you know quite a bit about that because they could ask u about anything in it and want to develop that so ig just knowing your stuff in general… sorry that’s not v helpful advice but defo don’t be too nervous and it’s okay if you don’t know something, they’ll understand and good luck !!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Thanks a bunch, I'll make sure to read my ps thoroughly. I hope you get an offer.
Thanks a bunch, I'll make sure to read my ps thoroughly. I hope you get an offer.

How did the interview go?
I think it didn't go as well as I planned (I was so nervous) but not a complete flop tho.
Hopefully it went better than I think cuz I can't even remember half of what i said right now. Fingers crossed tho
I think it didn't go as well as I planned (I was so nervous) but not a complete flop tho.
Hopefully it went better than I think cuz I can't even remember half of what i said right now. Fingers crossed tho

Same here, I was fumbling a question and then needed to get a hint for it. However, the 90% post interview offer rate for home applicants should save us.
Haha, I'm actually an international student but I know generally most ppl that have interviews get offers, so I'll be hopeful
Haha, I'm actually an international student but I know generally most ppl that have interviews get offers, so I'll be hopeful

Has been consistently above 70% for internationals so I think you are covered.
I got the offer !!!
Reply 9
omg yayyyyy congrats me too :smile: but now I'm pretty sure I won't be meeting it after these alevels... they keep getting worse and worse
I got the offer !!!
Reply 10
omg yayyyyy congrats me too :smile: but now I'm pretty sure I won't be meeting it after these alevels... they keep getting worse and worse

Haha. I think it's the same for a lot of ppl. I literally cried after my maths exam (thank God this is anonymous it's so embarrassing 😂) but grade thresholds might not be too high this year. Hopefully.
I've decided not to think about results at all or I'd have a mental breakdown. My offer is 3 A*'s and I did accelerated so my confidence is rlly down the drain 🫠🫠🫠

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending