The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Anyone heard back from Ulster Uni after online interviews?

I had my online interview for speech and language just under a month ago and am so anxious to hear back as it is my top choice.
I know there's still a lot of time until the deadline for receiving offers but was wondering if anyone has any idea when they can be expected? I'm so anxious 🙈
last year it was after Easter
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Original post by xklcx
I had my online interview for speech and language just under a month ago and am so anxious to hear back as it is my top choice.
I know there's still a lot of time until the deadline for receiving offers but was wondering if anyone has any idea when they can be expected? I'm so anxious 🙈
Can I please ask you when did you actually hear from your interview? I'm waiting to hear from my interview for intake 2024. Thanks
Original post by Diamond76
Can I please ask you when did you actually hear from your interview? I'm waiting to hear from my interview for intake 2024. Thanks
Usually April/May time. The university will keep you updated
Original post by xklcx
Offers won’t be going out on till sometime in May. But I believe earliest you can hear from them is April.
Reply 5
Original post by xklcx
I applied for SLT too! And Ulster Uni is my top choice. I'm so anxious waiting to find out...even if they kept in touch more like "you'll have our decision in a month" so I didn't have to obsessively check my emails all the time. Anyway, know that you're not the only one in this anxious boat. Hope you get in :smile:
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 6
Original post by xklcx

So some of the AHP courses have been letting us know about either declining or waiting list. But for SLT I have not heard. OT has let a few ppl I know they declined them. Iv been added to dietetics wait list and I’m almost sure Iv heard of declines from podiatry. From what Iv heard in previous years, no news is good news.
Reply 7
I’m currently waiting on hearing back after my speech and language therapy interview and I am so anxious rn it’s insane

Quick Reply

Latest