The Student Room Group

Ofwat Grad Scheme 2023

Has anyone heard back from their online video interview? I applied for the Policy programme :smile:
How did you find the online video interview? I applied for the economics scheme!
Reply 2
Original post by nadishere
How did you find the online video interview? I applied for the economics scheme!

It was quite okay, tiny bit easier to prepare for with the listing of the checked values and situations from the job advert. But overall, I felt okay after finishing but now not hearing back for a week already I started worrying hah what about you?
Original post by mbochnak
It was quite okay, tiny bit easier to prepare for with the listing of the checked values and situations from the job advert. But overall, I felt okay after finishing but now not hearing back for a week already I started worrying hah what about you?

Ah nice! I just heard back and didn’t get selected for the assessments. Gutted but oh well.
Hope you heard back good news!
Reply 4
Original post by nadishere
Ah nice! I just heard back and didn’t get selected for the assessments. Gutted but oh well.
Hope you heard back good news!

Ohhh I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully other schemes will be lucky for you!
I'm still waiting but after such a long time I'm honestly expecting rejection too, but oh well we will see what happens
My flatmate is waiting to hear for the policy role too. She did the interview on Friday. Fingers crossed for her and you.
Wondered if anyone has heard yet in relation to being called for the assessment centre for the policy graduate role at Ofwat?
Reply 7
Still waiting to hear back for the data stream. Although I did get an email on Tuesday saying 'We are still currently reviewing interviews, however we will be informing all candidates of an outcome as soon as they are all complete'. I completed my video interview on Friday 17th for reference
Reply 8
Original post by SS_12
Still waiting to hear back for the data stream. Although I did get an email on Tuesday saying 'We are still currently reviewing interviews, however we will be informing all candidates of an outcome as soon as they are all complete'. I completed my video interview on Friday 17th for reference

I haven’t got that email:/ I’m waiting since the first week of March, that’s confusing now
Reply 9
I haven’t got that email:/ I’m waiting since the first week of March, that’s confusing now

It might apply to the data programme only? I would have expected a 2/3 week wait before hearing back for them but the fact they sent it after 4 days makes me feel as though someone from the data stream enquired, and they felt it was only fair to send the same response out to everyone. Also, initial applications had to be submitted by the 12th I believe, and then i'm pretty sure that the deadline for the video interviews was the 19th. They obviously need to review everyone before they can progress them onto the AC, which might take a few more days, so i would assume that you are probably in a good position if you have not received a rejection email.
No news here. Have a good weekend.
Reply 11
Likewise, let the anxiety continue on monday
Reply 12
I just got my rejection email lol good luck guys!!
Reply 13

Wow, last thing on a friday that is very smelly. Sorry to hear, and good luck with the future job hunt.

Very bad luck. I have had a few rejections so know the feeling
Reply 15
Rejected first thing this morning. Would have been nice to have known before the weekend now. Good luck to the rest of you.
I am slightly confused. I applied to the policy programme. They called me and gave me some advice before I did the video interview which I completed on the 20th of Feb. Heard nothing so I emailed them on the 20th of March and they said that they sent me an email on the 8th of March saying that they are still processing all the interviews and will get back to me. It's now the 3rd of April and I am not sure whether to email again. I have checked my junk mail and deleted mail in case I have missed something but I don't want to keep harrassing them for an outcome. Maybe no news is good news? I didn't think I did very well in the video interviews so I would be surprised if I got through.
Original post by Missmai10
I am slightly confused. I applied to the policy programme. They called me and gave me some advice before I did the video interview which I completed on the 20th of Feb. Heard nothing so I emailed them on the 20th of March and they said that they sent me an email on the 8th of March saying that they are still processing all the interviews and will get back to me. It's now the 3rd of April and I am not sure whether to email again. I have checked my junk mail and deleted mail in case I have missed something but I don't want to keep harrassing them for an outcome. Maybe no news is good news? I didn't think I did very well in the video interviews so I would be surprised if I got through.

Try and email them again for an update!
(Original post by nadishere)
Try and email them again for an update!
Currently waiting for a reply! Last time they were super quick but I didn't receive a confirmation email so I hope they got it.

Quick Reply

Latest