The Student Room Group

petition

Can yall pleaseeeeee sign this petition, its for advanced information for A levels and GCSEs. Northern Ireland, scotland and wales all have it, but England doesnt. we need up to 10k signatures, and weve got very less
https://petition.parliament.uk/signatures/132388002/signed
Reply 1
will do :smile:
Reply 2
As a teacher of GCSEs and A-levels in the UK, this is news to me.
Original post by hotpud
As a teacher of GCSEs and A-levels in the UK, this is news to me.

can you please share it???
Original post by maariyah.ip

I think they were questioning whether the petition was based on fact.
Original post by StriderHort
I think they were questioning whether the petition was based on fact.

oh, well if you click the link your questions are answered sooo...
Boost
The information in this petition makes no comparison to Scotland, Wales, or N.I. - it just states that students are finding things hard.

I'm sorry to say but realistically, given the lack of compelling argument, the arguably small number of signatures, and the extremely short time span before the exams, you haven't got a chance at all that this petition is going to go anywhere.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
The information in this petition makes no comparison to Scotland, Wales, or N.I. - it just states that students are finding things hard.

I'm sorry to say but realistically, given the lack of compelling argument, the arguably small number of signatures, and the extremely short time span before the exams, you haven't got a chance at all that this petition is going to go anywhere.

look yh, let a girl dream. but in my defense i didnt start it, im just tryna get signitures.
look yh, let a girl dream. but in my defense i didnt start it, im just tryna get signitures.

At this rate you're doing more harm than good by being so snarky with everyone who asks for any clarification.

No. Because nothing has been given away. There is nothing to share.
(edited 1 year ago)
jeez yall are such mood kills honestly.
Original post by StriderHort
At this rate you're doing more harm than good by being so snarky with everyone who asks for any clarification.

im only doing harm to you if thats how you take it. if you dont believe it then dont sign it...no one is forcing you.
Can yall pleaseeeeee sign this petition, its for advanced information for A levels and GCSEs. Northern Ireland, scotland and wales all have it, but England doesnt. we need up to 10k signatures, and weve got very less
https://petition.parliament.uk/signatures/132388002/signed

It is a bit late now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending