The Student Room Group

London Student Tenancy Takeover for Summer

I’m planning on moving out of my current accomodation in Stratford (East London) around mid june however my contract doesn’t end until august 31st. To end my contract I would need a student to take it over and I was wondering if anyone was looking for somewhere to live for summer in London.

I pay £220 a week for a pretty good sized room, small double bed, and ensuite, with a big kitchen shared with 4 other people. There’s a nice common room with a pool table, ping-pong table and a table top football, and several other nice facilities too. The building isn’t too far from Westfield Shopping Centre and the Stratford Centre so food shops are pretty easy, as well as access to central via Stratford station.

If your interested please reply :smile:
Original post by h.howells-ripley
I’m planning on moving out of my current accomodation in Stratford (East London) around mid june however my contract doesn’t end until august 31st. To end my contract I would need a student to take it over and I was wondering if anyone was looking for somewhere to live for summer in London.

I pay £220 a week for a pretty good sized room, small double bed, and ensuite, with a big kitchen shared with 4 other people. There’s a nice common room with a pool table, ping-pong table and a table top football, and several other nice facilities too. The building isn’t too far from Westfield Shopping Centre and the Stratford Centre so food shops are pretty easy, as well as access to central via Stratford station.

If your interested please reply :smile:

Is this still available?
I have a Gold Ensuite room at Tufnell House in zone 2, and I'm looking for someone to take over the tenancy in January, or beforehand. Please PM me if you are interested.
Original post by mariatcf2
Is this still available?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending