The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

2023 Imperial Global Summer School

Hello everyone, I am an international student that has been accepted into Global summer school (Engineering stream). I just want to know if anyone here is attending or does anyone have any recent reviews of the program, is it worth the steep £5k fee? Thanks!
Original post by TheRealX7M60i
Hello everyone, I am an international student that has been accepted into Global summer school (Engineering stream). I just want to know if anyone here is attending or does anyone have any recent reviews of the program, is it worth the steep £5k fee? Thanks!

Hey! I am going this year in july slso for engineering wbu?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by cordilily
Hey! I am going this year in july slso for engineering wbu?

Same! Could you private message me? Thanks.
Hey guys! Super congratulations on getting accepted into the Summer School.

I actually got accepted last July and not lying when I say, it was the best experience ever. You meet so many new people with such commonalities and you learn so much. I did the Engineering stream as well and enjoy it to the max. I know that £5K seems like a lot but it’s definitely worth it. For the 2 weeks of learning, and tips to get into the University, would 1000% recommend!

Let me know if you have any questions!!
Hi, I'm a international student too and I'm going in July. Have you decided to go?
Reply 5
yep!!
Original post by TheRealX7M60i

Could you share your feedback on this experience? Was it worth the price? Did you learn anything new? Did it help you choose your path? What are the good and bad aspects? Thanks!
Reply 7
Original post by engineering06
Hey guys! Super congratulations on getting accepted into the Summer School.

I actually got accepted last July and not lying when I say, it was the best experience ever. You meet so many new people with such commonalities and you learn so much. I did the Engineering stream as well and enjoy it to the max. I know that £5K seems like a lot but it’s definitely worth it. For the 2 weeks of learning, and tips to get into the University, would 1000% recommend!

Let me know if you have any questions!!

5k what the ****
No one has the funds for that
Im a straight guy and I'd give head for 5k

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending