The Student Room Group

Book to read

Does anyone have any book recommendations to read, I like to read murder mystery, fantasy, romance.
all in one or different genres...i have only read mystery books including famous five(and other enid blyton series u can get at goanwap.com),sherlock holmes, and the very famous harry potter, count of monte cristo....
Reply 2
Original post by Saeed23
all in one or different genres...i have only read mystery books including famous five(and other enid blyton series u can get at goanwap.com),sherlock holmes, and the very famous harry potter, count of monte cristo....

I have read the Harry Potter series but thank you for the book recommendation
Reply 3
a popular series you could try is the inheritance games by Jennifer Lynn barnes– it has a strong mystery/riddle element, has a romance subplot & is a quick and light read :smile:
Original post by Maddi987
Does anyone have any book recommendations to read, I like to read murder mystery, fantasy, romance.

The books by lisa stone are amazing. Highly recommended.
I also recommend books by cathy glass and mike pannett.
don't know if it falls in your liking ...but maze runner books are rly good better than the movies. u might like it???
A good girls guide to murder is great!
what subcategory in romance do you like? e.g. sport, dark, etc.
Original post by ebyrne2036
A good girls guide to murder is great!

I really love that book!!!

In terms of the romance genre, I recommend Marquez's classic and known novel Love In The Time Of Cholera. Maybe it pleases you.
(edited 1 year ago)
Agreed A Good Girl's Guide to murder, Good girl, Bad blood, and As Good as Dead are all super good.

I've just finished The Headmaster's list which was okay - not as good but still a very similar vibe.

Try The Girls I've been by Tess Sharpe, thats really good too. And Karen McManus's books are all winners too.

I'm reading They all had a reason at the moment by Michele Leathers and enjoying it so far also.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending