The Student Room Group

am not going to work because am so ******* ugly

where do i start since i was a kid being ugly its like a curse. am so scared of the way i look from the side while walking people looking at me. just why why be ugly. i left couple of jobs because the way i look i did homeschooling when i was younger. today am 22 still feeling the same way no matter what my outfit is its just look bad at me.

why just why all i wanted is simple life.

i just wanted to let this out kinda feels good
Don't compare yourself to others You're only insulting yourself. We never asked to be born the way we are So don't worry about what others think of you Be happy that you're alive. Don't let others stop you from getting a job and living the life the way you want to be.
Reply 2
Original post by isolering
where do i start since i was a kid being ugly its like a curse. am so scared of the way i look from the side while walking people looking at me. just why why be ugly. i left couple of jobs because the way i look i did homeschooling when i was younger. today am 22 still feeling the same way no matter what my outfit is its just look bad at me.

It high time you stop worrying about what they think ok you can inbox me we can be friend

idiot, instead of worrying about how you look, why don't you start worrying about how much you have in your bank account. At least when you dont feel good about your face, you have something else to cheer you up and give you that sense of self satisfaction lol

You can be ugly and rich and live a decent life cause then you won't completely hate yourself. So stop being an idiot, go to work, get the money and invest in your skin care and your health then you can start worrying about what others think of you
Reply 4
That what i did now am in a better place in life free of worries and make my money appreciate the advice tho
Reply 5
That what i did now am in a better place in life free of worries and make my money appreciate the advice tho

Good on you
Reply 6
go gym
Nope, yes you are. Come on, up you get. I know this is 5 months old but you are going to work, I can tell you that.
Reply 8
Trust i am in a better place now living my life i was tired of bringing myself so one day i stood up and did it all

If it helps in anyway, all i can think of is:
go to ur job > get money > you can fix your face via plastic surgery if it’s really that bad?
You never know, changing one feature may change the whole face of yours :-)
Trust me there are so many more important things in life than being (in your opinion) ugly. We always see the worst in ourselves and not what we can do and i know that you are probably amazing at something so focus your energy on that instead. If you can, make some money out of it (E.g sell art or homework essays to needy high schoolers) . And believe you me people at work don't actually matter. If they say bad stuff it just means they are bored with nothing else to do so screw them :h:

Quick Reply

Latest