The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CSM Product design applications

Hi,
Has anyone received an interview or rejection for CSM product design yet? I applied on 9th Jan but still haven’t got a reply

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivorjohnson
Hi,
Has anyone received an interview or rejection for CSM product design yet? I applied on 9th Jan but still haven’t got a reply

Email Ual and ask
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by shenell.murray
Email Ual and ask

I emailed them a few weeks ago and they said they didn’t know when replies for product design would be given. Just wanting to know if anyone has been accepted yet
same here i havent seen anyone get an offer yet for product design
Original post by Anonymous
same here i havent seen anyone get an offer yet for product design

Yeah, I saw a post from 2 years ago saying places were given out in the Easter break, but the course size was 85 - it’s since increased to 100 places and I’m guessing extremely popular
Yeah, I saw a post from 2 years ago saying places were given out in the Easter break, but the course size was 85 - it’s since increased to 100 places and I’m guessing extremely popular

you were right lol
Haha yeah, I just got an interview
Haha yeah, I just got an interview

Same!, when is yours
Same!, when is yours

19th April, how about you?
19th April, how about you?

20th🤭
20th🤭

Wow, let me know how it goes
Wow, let me know how it goes

It went BAD, I was stuttering all over the place I was incohesive the interview ended short too lol what about you
It went BAD, I was stuttering all over the place I was incohesive the interview ended short too lol what about you

Not sure this will make you feel any better but basically I was a bit nervous, but got into explaining my projects, the guy asked me a couple questions about why I want to design and I said to help people in a real way, and he was very impressed and offered me a place on the spot
Did they say anything about whether you’d hear back from them, or is it definitely a rejection?
Not sure this will make you feel any better but basically I was a bit nervous, but got into explaining my projects, the guy asked me a couple questions about why I want to design and I said to help people in a real way, and he was very impressed and offered me a place on the spot

Yeh I flopped it💀 he asked me the same and I just said it such a broad subject area and it allows me to it loads of different ways
Did they say anything about whether you’d hear back from them, or is it definitely a rejection?

He said I’ll hear back in two weeks and hopefully I’ll see them in the summer 💀💀
Congratulations tho, you deserved it!!!
Yeh I flopped it💀 he asked me the same and I just said it such a broad subject area and it allows me to it loads of different ways

Was it that American guy who interviewed you? What was his name?
Was it that American guy who interviewed you? What was his name?

no he said english wasnt his first language, i think his name was anthony? but i forget so I'm not too sure, right now I'm just praying they still consider me but all i have to do is wait it out now for up to 4 weeks :frown:
no he said english wasnt his first language, i think his name was anthony? but i forget so I'm not too sure, right now I'm just praying they still consider me but all i have to do is wait it out now for up to 4 weeks :frown:

Oh damn yeah I heard it can take up to a month. I’m very glad that I got a verbal offer, but I do feel for you. I had my interview with Michael burton who seemed like a really decent bloke

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending