The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

CAS at UEL taking too long

Hello, I have applied as an international student on UEL and I started my CAS application on the 10 of July, but now it's stuck at 61% and my worry is that the deadline for UEL issue CAS for international students is next week. So I'd like to know if this is normal or do you think something must be happening regarding my application?
Hi @RDMoran,

Hope you're having a good week so far :smile:

Our international team are available to answer your queries about your CAS.

They can be contacted by email at [email protected] or by telephone at 020 8223 3040.

-Samantha
(edited 8 months ago)
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by RDMoran
Hello, I have applied as an international student on UEL and I started my CAS application on the 10 of July, but now it's stuck at 61% and my worry is that the deadline for UEL issue CAS for international students is next week. So I'd like to know if this is normal or do you think something must be happening regarding my application?

Did you got your cas ..?
Reply 3
Original post by RDMoran

Hiii bro same thing happening to me any update to you
Reply 4
Original post by Pranith123
Hiii bro same thing happening to me any update to you

How much percentage do you have in cas shield ..?
Reply 5
Original post by Snigdha21
How much percentage do you have in cas shield ..?

61% bro it's not increasing from last 7 days will they issue cas or not
Reply 6
Original post by Pranith123
61% bro it's not increasing from last 7 days will they issue cas or not

I too facing the same issue
But for issuing the cas the deadline has crossed
Let’s wait and hope for the best
Reply 7
Hi, I too am stuck at 61% for about three weeks now. I sent emails and haven’t gotten a response.
Reply 8
Were you guys able to receive your cas in time?
Original post by RDMoran

Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

I would recommend contacting the international team regarding this query.

They can be reached via telephone on 0208 223 3040.

-Anisha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending