The Student Room Group

the ramadan thread 2023

ramadan is coming soon and during ramadan you can post ramadan - related posts - this can be advice to do in ramadan which can help us, quotes that are about ramadan/ updates of how you are doing

Scroll to see replies

Oooh thanks for creating this thread 😁
Reply 2
Original post by NazifaNawer
Oooh thanks for creating this thread 😁

you're welcome
Original post by oursgrace
you're welcome

What have you planned for this Ramadan? Any goals?
Reply 4
Original post by NazifaNawer
What have you planned for this Ramadan? Any goals?

to try and keep all the fasts i can and next thursday i have a real pratical exam so i'm going to try and not to be tempted to forget and accidentally eat something
to try and keep all the fasts i can and next thursday i have a real pratical exam so i'm going to try and not to be tempted to forget and accidentally eat something

Haha good luck! Even if you do eat something by mistake, don't break your fast.
Reply 6
ramadan mubarak
Reply 7
Ramadan Mubarak everyone hope this Ramadan is blessed for everyone
ramadan mubarak

Ramadan Mubarak! Tho Ramadan starts from tomorrow where I live:tongue:
Salaam, Wishing you all a Ramadan Mubarak. may it be a month full of blessings. Peace and joy and eternity with the spreading of Happiness. @Amb/conf
Original post by Mohammed_80
Salaam, Wishing you all a Ramadan Mubarak. may it be a month full of blessings. Peace and joy and eternity with the spreading of Happiness. @Amb/conf

Salam alaikum. I was waiting for a chance to catch up with my Muslim friends about Ramadan 😂
It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “"Fasting is a shield. So the fasting person should avoid obscene speech and should not behave foolishly and ignorantly, and if somebody fights with him or insults him, he should tell him twice, ‘I am fasting.’ By the One in Whose hand is my soul, the smell that comes from the mouth of a fasting person is better in the sight of Allah than the scent of musk. (Allaah says about the fasting person), ‘He has given up his food, drink and desires for My sake. The fast is for Me and I will reward (the fasting person) for it and the reward of good deeds is multiplied ten times.’”
Ramadan Mubarak to everyone, I hope you have a blessed Ramadan filled with joy, forgiveness, reward and growth of Iman ❤️ Thank you @oursgrace for making this thread.
Original post by Amb/conf
Salam alaikum. I was waiting for a chance to catch up with my Muslim friends about Ramadan 😂

W/Salaam. Surprised to whom gave the tag to the thread you sure you didn’t find it yourself 😂.
Original post by Mohammed_80
W/Salaam. Surprised to whom gave the tag to the thread you sure you didn’t find it yourself 😂.

Yup, I didn't 😂 And thanks for tagging me ☺️
Original post by Amb/conf
Yup, I didn't 😂 And thanks for tagging me ☺️

You’re welcome 😂.Sending my dua to you and the muslim ummah/community.
And the first fast is officially broken.
as-salamu-alaykum how are everyone's fast going so far?
(edited 1 year ago)

W/Salam, pretty good Alhamdulillah.
Alhamdulillah it's going well. Although the time going forward 1hr really threw me off this morning. I hope you all have a blessed Ramadan !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending