The Student Room Group

ramadan 2024 🌙

RAMADAN MUBARAK 🌙

What is Ramadan?
Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, when Muslims dedicate this sacred time to prayer, fasting, asking for forgiveness and reading Qur'an. The Islamic calendar follows the lunar calendar, meaning the dates of Ramadan vary every year. Ramadan remembers the month the Qur'an was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), and the actual night the Qur'an was revealed to him is called Lailat-ul-Qadr ( 'Night of Power' ), which falls in the last 10 days of Ramadan.

Muslims fast from just before dawn, with a meal called suhoor until directly after sunset, with a meal called iftar.

It is a month were we make or break habits, get closer to Allah (swt) and spend quality time with family and friends.

💚 My goals for Ramadan:

read the whole Qur'an

pray taraweeh and tahajjud everday

do lots of dhikr, and sunnah and nafl prayers

make dua for those suffering around the world

ask for forgiveness

get closer to Allah swt

give iftar to neighbours and family friends

stay on top of my revision

If you guys are worried about not being able to revise during Ramadan, I watched this video (How to Study during Ramdan) and there are so many other videos on yt that can give you an insight how to stay on top of your revision whilst also getting closer to Islam. My plan is to sleep right after Taraweeh and stay awake after Suhoor in the morning, so that I can get a couple hours of revision in the morning before school 💪🤍

I created this thread for anyone who wants to create some goals for Ramadan so that we maximise our rewards and blessings in this month and not have the thought 'I didn't do enough this Ramadan'. It can also just be a general thread for talking about anything Ramadan related and a supportive community to expand your knowledge <3

Ramadan Mubarak 🤍🤍🤍
(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

Happy Ramadan when it comes everybody🫶
Original post by milktee

RAMADAN MUBARAK 🌙

What is Ramadan?
Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, when Muslims dedicate this sacred time to prayer, fasting, asking for forgiveness and reading Qur'an. The Islamic calendar follows the lunar calendar, meaning the dates of Ramadan vary every year. Ramadan remembers the month the Qur'an was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), and the actual night the Qur'an was revealed to him is called Lailat-ul-Qadr ( 'Night of Power' ), which falls in the last 10 days of Ramadan.
Muslims fast from just before dawn, with a meal called suhoor until directly after sunset, with a meal called iftar.
It is a month were we make or break habits, get closer to Allah (swt) and spend quality time with family and friends.
💚 My goals for Ramadan:

read the whole Qur'an

pray taraweeh everday

ask for forgiveness

get closer to Allah swt

If you guys are worried about not being able to revise during Ramadan, I watched this video (How to Study during Ramdan) and there are so many other videos on yt that can give you an insight how to stay on top of your revision whilst also getting closer to Islam. My plan is to sleep right after Taraweeh and stay awake after Suhoor in the morning, so that I can get a couple hours of revision in the morning before school 💪🤍
I created this thread for anyone who wants to create some goals for Ramadan so that we maximise our rewards and blessings in this month and not have the thought 'I didn't do enough this Ramadan'. It can also just be a general thread for talking about anything Ramadan related and a supportive community to expand your knowledge <3
Ramadan Mubarak 🤍🤍🤍

Ramadan Mubarak.
YAYYY HII !! <3

inshallah you'll achieve your goals in ramadan !! plus the layout of this post is so cute!!

my goals for this ramadan are

read quran everyday, and start a quran journal

reduce music

eat healthier, drink more water, eat more fruit and veg

pray taraweeh

pray for forgiveness

donate money to charity, do charity work if i can

keep quieter at school (not that i'm not a listener, but just try to be a calmer person overall, i think it'll help me become more modest)

ramadan mubarak lovesss <333
Reply 4
Original post by ebyrne2036
Happy Ramadan when it comes everybody🫶

thank youuu <3
Original post by Mohammed_2000
Ramadan Mubarak.
ramadan mubarak to you tooo 🤍
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 5
Original post by miss_nia
YAYYY HII !! <3
inshallah you'll achieve your goals in ramadan !! plus the layout of this post is so cute!!
my goals for this ramadan are

read quran everyday, and start a quran journal

reduce music

eat healthier, drink more water, eat more fruit and veg

pray taraweeh

pray for forgiveness

donate money to charity, do charity work if i can

keep quieter at school (not that i'm not a listener, but just try to be a calmer person overall, i think it'll help me become more modest)

ramadan mubarak lovesss <333
OMG HEYYY love the new pfp btw 🤍
inshallah you achieve yours too <3 aww thank you so muchh 😭🤍
omg i should start a quran journal asw, thanks for the inspo hehe
ramadan mubarak <333
Reply 6
My goals for Ramadan:

Read Quran
Pray Taraweeh
Pray lots of Salah
Give lots of Charity
I have an interview coming up shortly for my dream job. In Sha Allah may I get it 😭😭
Also do lots of dua for our Ummah but I am in a difficult stage at the minute of wanting to get engaged to a girl I want to marry and have waited 2 years for..
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by milktee
OMG HEYYY love the new pfp btw 🤍
inshallah you achieve yours too <3 aww thank you so muchh 😭🤍
omg i should start a quran journal asw, thanks for the inspo hehe
ramadan mubarak <333
np np !! and thank youu <3 whenever i update the journal i'll try to send a pic of it!
Reply 9
My goals for Ramadan:
Read Quran
Pray Taraweeh
Pray lots of Salah
Give lots of Charity
I have an interview coming up shortly
Also do lots of dua for our Ummah but I am in a difficult stage at the minute of wanting to get engaged to a girl I want to marry and have waited 2 years for..
hope you're able to achieve all your goals inshallah 🤍
Original post by milktee
hope you're able to achieve all your goals inshallah 🤍

Shukriya ❤️
My goals for Ramadan:
Read Quran
Pray Taraweeh
Pray lots of Salah
Give lots of Charity
I have an interview coming up shortly
mashallah!! good luck on your goals, and your interview

may Allah guide you through this difficult time, inshallah your engagement will go well <3
mashallah!! good luck on your goals, and your interview
may Allah guide you through this difficult time, inshallah your engagement will go well <3

Thank you best of luck on your goals. ❤️
Thank you best of luck on your goals. ❤️
thank you thank you <3
Reply 14
Shukriya ❤️
barakallah 🤍
My goals for Ramadan:

Read a whole Quran - i wanna make sure i do this even though I have tons of school work to do

Make sure to pray my Salah including my sunnah and nafl - my mum gave me a tracker to keep up with it

Try to stay up during the night - especially in Laylatul-Qadr

Lose weight

Pray intensively to excel in my gcse and people who are in war in Palestine

Help my mum with preparing iftar

Stop listening to music and minimise swearing

Early رمضان كريم (Ramadan Kareem) to everyone !! 🌛
I hope this would be better than our last inshallah 💖🤲
Original post by koolkhad
My goals for Ramadan:

Read a whole Quran - i wanna make sure i do this even though I have tons of school work to do

Make sure to pray my Salah including my sunnah and nafl - my mum gave me a tracker to keep up with it

Lose weight

Ramadan Mubarak. Best of luck on your goals. ❤️🤗
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by milktee

RAMADAN MUBARAK 🌙

What is Ramadan?
💚 My goals for Ramadan:

read the whole Qur'an

pray taraweeh everday

ask for forgiveness

get closer to Allah swt

Ramadan Mubarak 🤍🤍🤍
happy ramadan! looking to learn more about it :smile:
Reply 18
np np !! and thank youu <3 whenever i update the journal i'll try to send a pic of it!
of coursee, and yess that would be lovely <3
Reply 19
Original post by koolkhad
My goals for Ramadan:

Lose weight

good luck with all of your goals and inshallah you're able to achieve them <33
ramadan mubarakkk 🤍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending