So there are a few reasons why I think that I may be autistic here are the following reasons.
Social Communication and interaction deficits:
1). I find it hard to carry on a conversation especially with people I've just met and I don't usually ask people questions about themselves and usually respond with one word answers like Yes, No or OK.
2. When I was young I used to hit other students in my I'm not sure why, I think it might be because I felt different and left out so I wanted to interact with them.
3. I had a few close friends back in high school which was mainly centered around our shared interests in TV shows,movies and shared interest in academic subjects.
4. I've never had a romantic relationship before even though I'm 23, never had a kiss or girlfriend, I don't know how to initiate or progress a platonic relationship to a romantic relationship.
5. People often say that I show little expression in my face or that I always look down even when I'm happy and joyful. I have once been told I have a flat monotone voice with no raise in tone.
6. I had a speech delay when i was younger and had speech and language problems during school that I had to have speech therapy and found it difficult to pronounce certain words.
Restricted interests and Repetitive behaviours:
1.When I was a young child I used to jump up and down in one spot, I used to rock back and forth and I liked to spin in the playground until I was dizzy. I learned not to do it as I got in trouble but I still have repetitive behaviours but are more subtle like shaking my arms and legs, cracking my fingers and pacing up and downs.
2. I have an obsessive interest in TV shows I like and am highly interested in science especially molecular biology.
3. I listen to a song over and over again on repeat because it's like listening to it one time isn't enough.
4. I like to repeat quotes and phrases of characters on TV shows I enjoy watching.
P.S. I don't know if I have any sensory issues I used to chew on things when I was younger because I liked the sensation, but I function perfectly in noisy or busy environment settings and don't get sensory overload, furthermore I'm able to understand people's emotions and intentions( I have a good Theory of mind), I also use gestures so I don't know if any of these considerations disqualifies me from autism assessment.