The Student Room Group

2023-24 Saint Doms applicants (accepted ones obv)

I just received a conditional offer from St. Doms today (omg wow!) along with an invitation to a seminar on 29th of March, at 5pm. So was wondering if any other peeps.. who got an offer today.. can get to know each other here! And if you have the same seminar time, we can also meet ;>
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by realMadrid.14
I just received a conditional offer from St. Doms today (omg wow!) along with an invitation to a seminar on 29th of March, at 5pm. So was wondering if any other peeps.. who got an offer today.. can get to know each other here! And if you have the same seminar time, we can also meet ;>

I got an offer but my seminar is 30th at 5
Original post by Hawraa.A
I got an offer but my seminar is 30th at 5

What did you choose? I chose maths, physics and economics.. (also planing to do music)
What did you choose? I chose maths, physics and economics.. (also planing to do music)

English Lit, French, Psychology & History but I've emailed to change history into politics.
English Lit, French, Psychology & History but I've emailed to change history into politics.

I think instead of doing maths economics and physics and music, I'll I'll maths, further maths aphysics and music (coz maths mad further maths have less hours if studied together) compared to maths and eco
I think instead of doing maths economics and physics and music, I'll I'll maths, further maths aphysics and music (coz maths mad further maths have less hours if studied together) compared to maths and eco

What are you thinking of doing in the future tho??? if you haven't picked then econ is te best option as it keeps more doors open
What are you thinking of doing in the future tho??? if you haven't picked then econ is te best option as it keeps more doors open

I want to do physics in uni, which doesn't require further maths, But I want to do music, for which I am going to do an external examination (trinity) since my school didn't allow me to do music, so instead of 4 individual A level. I wanted to do a combine A level of less study hours of maths and further maths. I'm not sure tho, I'll confirm it on seminar day.
Wbu? What you wanna do in uni?
I want to do physics in uni, which doesn't require further maths, But I want to do music, for which I am going to do an external examination (trinity) since my school didn't allow me to do music, so instead of 4 individual A level. I wanted to do a combine A level of less study hours of maths and further maths. I'm not sure tho, I'll confirm it on seminar day.
Wbu? What you wanna do in uni?

either English and languages, politics and philosophy or most likely Education again either with English, Politics or Psychology.
either English and languages, politics and philosophy or most likely Education again either with English, Politics or Psychology.

Education asin.. you want to get into teaching??
Education asin.. you want to get into teaching??

somewhat, more like leadership Headteacher governer sort of thing or the political or law side of it
somewhat, more like leadership Headteacher governer sort of thing or the political or law side of it

Where do you come from, you love close to the college?
Where do you come from, you love close to the college?

Not really, Neasden/Wembley
Not really, Neasden/Wembley

Do you like want to get in contact??
i got an offer from saint doms too
what time are you guys going to the transition afternoon
Original post by fivestarmichelin

Probably at 12.30
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 15
Probably at 12.30

Original post by fivestarmichelin

Mine says at 12:45 on the letter
Mine says at 12:45 on the letter

I jsut checked mine says 1.15.. any idea how long it'll last?
Reply 17
I jsut checked mine says 1.15.. any idea how long it'll last?

idk they like to be quick so 2hrs tops imo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending