The Student Room Group

English language

Is 1 months enough to go from a 4 in English language to a 7?
Original post by Aaronn456
Is 1 months enough to go from a 4 in English language to a 7?

When I did my GCSES, back in the summer of 2019, I remember thinking I was only going to get a grade 4, because I was predicted it, but ended up getting a grade 6, instead, so just because your predicted a certain grade doesn't mean you'll get it, you'll either get the same, higher or lower.

What kind of work have you done in preparation for your GCSE English? If you know how to write, language techniques and ambition vocabulary, you'll be fine.
I know most of it but it hard to find a good bit from the text to write about and it hard finding language devices and then writing it and I find it hard to think of ambitious vocabulary

Original post by KennaTyrone
When I did my GCSES, back in the summer of 2019, I remember thinking I was only going to get a grade 4, because I was predicted it, but ended up getting a grade 6, instead, so just because your predicted a certain grade doesn't mean you'll get it, you'll either get the same, higher or lower.

What kind of work have you done in preparation for your GCSE English? If you know how to write, language techniques and ambition vocabulary, you'll be fine.
Original post by Aaronn456
I know most of it but it hard to find a good bit from the text to write about and it hard finding language devices and then writing it and I find it hard to think of ambitious vocabulary

You're going to have practice, then, kid.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending