The Student Room Group

Questionnaire

So I’m doing a questionnaire about if big data can be used to protect nature and our planet in general, but struggling on ideas for questions to ask, so could anyone maybe give me some suggestion questions, please? The questionnaire has to be handed to my friends and family, not professionals on the topic, thanks.
Original post by johnnsmith04560
So I’m doing a questionnaire about if big data can be used to protect nature and our planet in general, but struggling on ideas for questions to ask, so could anyone maybe give me some suggestion questions, please? The questionnaire has to be handed to my friends and family, not professionals on the topic, thanks.

here are some questions u can ask:
What is your familiarity with the concept of big data?
-Do you think big data can be used to address environmental challenges? Why or why not?
-Which environmental challenges do you think big data could be most helpful in addressing?
-What are some potential benefits of using big data to protect nature and the planet?
-Are there any potential risks or downsides to relying on big data for environmental protection efforts?
-What kinds of data do you think would be most useful for environmental protection efforts?
-What do you think are the most important factors in making big data-driven environmental protection efforts successful?
-How do you see big data complementing or competing with other approaches to environmental protection (e.g., policy, activism, grassroots efforts)?
-What kind of role do you think governments and other institutions should play in leveraging big data for environmental protection?
-How do you think the use of big data for environmental protection should be regulated or monitored, if at all?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending