The Student Room Group

BTEC IT Level 3 Unit 5 - Cheese

Has anyone done the unit 5 assignment for IT on cheese? for LAC my teacher said to create a spreadsheet model with a high economy and low economy still don't understand?
Reply 1
Original post by idkidkidkidk101
Has anyone done the unit 5 assignment for IT on cheese? for LAC my teacher said to create a spreadsheet model with a high economy and low economy still don't understand?

Hi I'm currently first year abd about to start this unit, how was it when you did it, also did you do the LEVEL 3 IT extended diploma?
Original post by UN59637886
Hi I'm currently first year abd about to start this unit, how was it when you did it, also did you do the LEVEL 3 IT extended diploma?
Hello have you done this because I need ideas can’t understand anything abt this

Hello need help with this assignment can you please give I don’t want to copy just need ideas
Reply 4
Hey there, I'm sure you've finished this unit by now. If so, could you kindly assist me? Thank you. =)
Reply 5

has anyone done it i need help
Original post by AK1B06
has anyone done it i need help

Yes done assignment 1
Original post by pr1nc3p8l
Yes done assignment 1

Is your one about a gym data model? I also only done assignment 1 so far, we are currently working through the design stage of the model
Is your one about a gym data model? I also only done assignment 1 so far, we are currently working through the design stage of the model

No mine is abt cheese company
No mine is abt cheese company

Hmmm, I'm on the IT level 3 extended diploma, I thought the scenarios are the same for everyone?
Reply 10
Original post by YIA-2
Hey there, I'm sure you've finished this unit by now. If so, could you kindly assist me? Thank you. =)

can you help me aswell
Reply 11
Yes done assignment 1

i need help with assignment 2
Original post by AK1B06
i need help with assignment 2

What help u need
Reply 13
What help u need

everything can you msg me on instagram _akib06
Original post by AK1B06
everything can you msg me on instagram _akib06

Can you please add me coz I can’t find you
Pr1nc3p8l my insta
Reply 15
Can you please add me coz I can’t find you
Pr1nc3p8l my insta

added
I am about to start this unit, my whole class failed 5.1......... I have zero idea what to do for 5.2 and 5.3 :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending