The Student Room Group

BTEC IT LEVEL 3 unit 2 jan 2024

How was paper A? Lets discuss it after the exam has taken place!!
Reply 1
not good
Reply 2
Imma be real this paper was easier than past papers but the Report was hell to compensate
Reply 3
Original post by Unknownaspriv

I think the database relationship part was hard i spent too long on that and didnt even get time to do activity 4 reports : < i barely did testing and evaluation too but hopefully tomorrow can make up for it
Original post by 2smiley

I think the database relationship part was hard i spent too long on that and didnt even get time to do activity 4 reports : < i barely did testing and evaluation too but hopefully tomorrow can make up for it

I agree it was and yeah u can make up for the marks missed dww

I think part A was quite hard, I couldn’t work out how to link some of the tables together, so I just guessed partly.
But part B was better, though my first form wouldn’t save the record to the gardener table even though I did it the exact same way as practising past papers before 🤔
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Celeste_S4633

I think part A was quite hard, I couldn’t work out how to link some of the tables together.
But part B was better, though my first form wouldn’t save the record to the gardener table even though I did it the exact same way as practising past papers before 🤔

Oh my god same! I did everything the macros the design data entry all of it and the same issue you had i had that too but the rest of form 1 was fine
Oh my god same! I did everything the macros the design data entry all of it and the same issue you had i had that too but the rest of form 1 was fine

Exactly so did I!
Honestly found it really good i completed everything but im still not 100% sure on activity one did anyone have 1 table about planting and management link to three others it was the only thing that made sense to me but its never come up in past papers
Honestly found it really good i completed everything but im still not 100% sure on activity one did anyone have 1 table about planting and management link to three others it was the only thing that made sense to me but its never come up in past papers
Original post by Bajiology.exe

No oh my gosh I did too but I thought I was wrong so I just switched things and put a field that didn’t really make sense in another table, but now that I’ve read yours I wish I had kept it lol
Reply 11
Original post by Celeste_S4633
I think part A was quite hard, I couldn’t work out how to link some of the tables together, so I just guessed partly.

did you do the hotel case study?
if so I'm doing part B tomorrow if u can help me out please on activity 4 and 5.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending