The Student Room Group

Unit 11 Cyber Security Incident Management and Unit 14 IT Service Delivery BTEC

This is a form for the 2024 IT Students.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by GAGACHOW
This is a form for the 2024 IT Students.

Would you say your prepared? Do you have any tips/advice especially for Unit 11
Reply 2
Original post by arfgrff

50%: Yes 50%: No.
This is because we had two teacher changes within 3 3-month period before the exams.

Yes, I am very confident I can get a Pass or Merit in the exams as they are relatively easy for example Activity 1 and Activity 4 in Unit 14 IT Service Delivery.

Unit 11 is a tough one to say in which parts I am confident with as I haven't done as I have done the unit 14.

Look at the past papers

do 1 activity each from past paper

talk to your teacher about exams.

there is a resource available online called knowitall ninja I have been provided with one by college
Reply 3
50%: Yes 50%: No.
This is because we had two teacher changes within 3 3-month period before the exams.

Yes, I am very confident I can get a Pass or Merit in the exams as they are relatively easy for example Activity 1 and Activity 4 in Unit 14 IT Service Delivery.

Unit 11 is a tough one to say in which parts I am confident with as I haven't done as I have done the unit 14.

Look at the past papers

do 1 activity each from past paper

talk to your teacher about exams.

there is a resource available online called knowitall ninja I have been provided with one by college

Yeahh, Unit 14 I am not too worried, I just need to polish it up abit more, but Unit 11 is looking Scary.
Reply 4
Original post by arfgrff
yeahh, unit 14 i am not too worried, i just need to polish it up abit more, but unit 11 is looking scary.

have literally done 0 past papers.

I havent even looked at the unit yet
Reply 5
have literally done 0 past papers.

I havent even looked at the unit yet

I’m doing the IT national diploma because I was enrolled in that, and I’ve only done one paper for unit 11 and I haven’t done anymore because my teacher hasn’t been in due to health reasons
Reply 6
Original post by a1_hsn01
I’m doing the IT national diploma because I was enrolled in that, and I’ve only done one paper for unit 11 and I haven’t done anymore because my teacher hasn’t been in due to health reasons

SAME This side

Teacher Changeover and has no experience in UNIT 11 BIT
Reply 7
Original post by arfgrff

Unit 14 is very easy Unit 11 will be difficult to get a distinction I'm not to worried because i know i can pass
Reply 8
Has anyone done their exams yet? Either unit 11 or 14. I haven’t done either yet, if anyone has how have you found it?
Reply 9
Original post by MoonEcho
Has anyone done their exams yet? Either unit 11 or 14. I haven’t done either yet, if anyone has how have you found it?

we started part A on Unit 14 its a pottery business in Stroud
Reply 10
Have you started the unit 11 one?
Reply 11

starting Unit 14 on Wednesday, Unit 11 will be next Tuesday
Reply 12
Have you started the unit 11 one?

Next Tuesday for me, What about you?
Reply 13
Original post by arfgrff
Next Tuesday for me, What about you?

unit 11 in a few days and unit 14 will be next week or the week after I think
Reply 14
unit 11 in a few days and unit 14 will be next week or the week after I think

Oh Perfect, let us know the scenario/threats please
Original post by LSPD
have anybody done It service delivery part b yet?

Yeahh i finished activity 1 and almost activity two and just created an ERD template for activity 3
Does anyone remember the role of the office manager I need it to create the ERD
Original post by LSPD
Would you say the brief is easy or hard, how do you think you did

The brief didn't add much info to the part a just some information about the job roles and that the current till doesn't implement an EPOS. You can do the exam at home if you remember the part a scenario there is not much info added to it just a bit
Reply 18
anybody started Unit 11?
Reply 19
Original post by anonymous34293
Yeahh i finished activity 1 and almost activity two and just created an ERD template for activity 3

can you tell us what else was added from part b such as threats. I've got it tomorrow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending