The Student Room Group

Two degree apprenticeship job offers! Help, can I accept both?

I’ve recently was accepted onto the Morgan Stanley Degree Apprenticeship and the Bank of England one. I do want to go for Morgan Stanley, but the grade requirements are lower for the Bank of England, so it would be a nice back up option.

I’ve already accepted and E-signed the Morgan Stanley offer, am I able to accept the Bank of England’s one as well, and then later rescind the offer down the line if my A Levels meet the minimum requirement for MS or something.

Would there be any consequences in doing this? How would I go about doing rescinding the job offer down the line if I get the better grades. Thanks
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
you can definitely accept both, however you may want to see if there's any documentation around rescinding your offer in both contracts AND about signing another contract after you've signed the first one, they may require you to tell them in writing etc, it sounds stupid for a DA but there may be some legal stuff and they may blacklist you from working there in the future
Best of luck with your decision and congrats!
Original post by estlord
you can definitely accept both, however you may want to see if there's any documentation around rescinding your offer in both contracts AND about signing another contract after you've signed the first one, they may require you to tell them in writing etc, it sounds stupid for a DA but there may be some legal stuff and they may blacklist you from working there in the future
Best of luck with your decision and congrats!

Why would they blacklist the OP?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending