The Student Room Group

Dissertation Participants Needed

Hello all!

My name is Alex McKenna, and I am currently studying English Language Studies at Northumbria University.

As part of my final year dissertation, I am conducting research into the use of textbooks and authentic materials within the Modern Foreign Languages classroom. This research is focusing particularly on the attitudes of students and teachers towards the use of these teaching materials, with the aim of investigating whether either teaching material has any effect upon student/teacher motivation. The study requires participants to be either a teacher or student of Spanish, French or German and to be teaching/studying at GCSE or A-Level. If I could conduct research with your teachers and your students that would be greatly appreciated.

The questionnaire itself should only take up to 5 minutes and any time that you could set aside for this would be of a great help to me.

Of course, I understand how busy all teachers'/students' schedules can be and I understand that finding the time for this may not be a priority. However, if this study is of interest to anyone and they would like to take part, I would be very grateful.

If anyone was to have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me (MOD EDIT - EMAIL REMOVED)].
I would be happy to explain anything further.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this and if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you!
Alex McKenna

https://forms.gle/rKEbLSE4SW89D7mw5

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending