The Student Room Group

Important Coronation News !!

The Royal Household appreciates the loyalty and fervour of our little community towards The Crown over the years.
They have decided to reward us with an invitation to the Coronation in May !

@Charles III

tsrinvite.jpg

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

Spoiler

God save the king.
Reply 3
am i the only one that's creeped out by the face on the bottom of the invite? :<
going to to wear my diamond heels and emerald tiara
Another month of this ... wheres the Dreamy Sleepy Nighty Snoozy Snooze
Original post by Ciel.
am i the only one that's creeped out by the face on the bottom of the invite? :<

Your greenophobia upsets me.
Excellent news. Royal events are usually so beautiful and classy: Harry and Meghan's wedding on a stunning and sunny May day still lives rent free inside my mental mind palace. Such a beautiful castle with the smiling sun, glittering jewels, heavenly music, mouth-watering stained glass windows and so on. And I hope to the Lord in heaven above that another cloudless day blesses the holy ceremony of our sovereign Charles III. I've always wanted to see a coronation: all the pomp and regalia are really amazing, an oral orgasm in fact. So yes, I am so so so pleased we have been invited. I will take a front row seat and make sure I take plenty of pictures for TSR. I will also make sure to get a selfie with Charles while he's wearing the crown and I'm sure he'll be a good sport and let me wear the crown for a little while and bat away trolls with the sceptre. Long Live the King!
Thanks bear - I've got my invitation already. I've turned it down as I'm busy that day watching cricket.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Excellent news. Royal events are usually so beautiful and classy: Harry and Meghan's wedding on a stunning and sunny May day still lives rent free inside my mental mind palace. Such a beautiful castle with the smiling sun, glittering jewels, heavenly music, mouth-watering stained glass windows and so on. And I hope to the Lord in heaven above that another cloudless day blesses the holy ceremony of our sovereign Charles III. I've always wanted to see a coronation: all the pomp and regalia are really amazing, an oral orgasm in fact. So yes, I am so so so pleased we have been invited. I will take a front row seat and make sure I take plenty of pictures for TSR. I will also make sure to get a selfie with Charles while he's wearing the crown and I'm sure he'll be a good sport and let me wear the crown for a little while and bat away trolls with the sceptre. Long Live the King!

im busy im watching the 2023 paint drying competition :biggrin:
Original post by Wise Goldie
im busy im watching the 2023 paint drying competition :biggrin:

Well maybe the coronation will give you something juicier for your eyes to feast on!
Original post by the bear

The Royal Household appreciates the loyalty and fervour of our little community towards The Crown over the years.
They have decided to reward us with an invitation to the Coronation in May !

@Charles III

tsrinvite.jpg

This looks suspiciously like a poor Photoshop invitation 🤔
TSR Coronation:

*All Coronation threads get locked and heavily moderated because filters put in on behalf of third party donors have picked up the first 6 letters and automatically filtered them as Coronavirus threads.

*If the Coronation isn't on BBC, Sky or the UK Gov website - it didn't happen.

*Girls! What will you be wearing to watch the Coronation

*The Archbishop of Canterbury put a crown on my head. Was this assault?

*The Coronation is a week before the exams and its affecting my mental health

*What are my chances of becoming King with these GCSEs?

*Do Investment Banks look at hereditary titles like Sovereignty over the United Kingdom and its Territories?
FsxezXSWAAASRhw.jpg

"Prince Harry? No, we've not seen him anywhere."
Reply 14
Original post by Joinedup
Your greenophobia upsets me.

im sowwy.
Alas! I am in Stockholm at an ABBA fan convention and cannot grace His Majesty with my presence :colondollar:
Reply 16
Original post by nikkiblonsky
going to to wear my diamond heels and emerald tiara

you will look a total princess Dear :flutter:
Reply 17
Original post by Sorcerer of Old

as you can see the Royal Couple are in touch with their ancient roots. i am sure that you could embody the Green Man at the ceremony on our behalf :h:

gm2.png
Reply 18
Original post by Muttley79
Thanks bear - I've got my invitation already. I've turned it down as I'm busy that day watching cricket.

you are batting on a sticky wicket Ma'am :colonhash:
Reply 19
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
This looks suspiciously like a poor Photoshop invitation 🤔

Quick Reply

Latest