The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Biomedical Science at Essex

Hii I accepted an offer for Biomed at Essex, and I’ll be staying in the Oaks Copse!

Is anyone else firming Essex for biomedical science/just going in general? Looking to meet some people before I go & maybe start some group chats :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by sadiebourne03
Hii I accepted an offer for Biomed at Essex, and I’ll be staying in the Oaks Copse!

Is anyone else firming Essex for biomedical science/just going in general? Looking to meet some people before I go & maybe start some group chats :smile:

Hi, I also accepted the offer for biomed. I don’t know which accom I’m going for yet tho!
Would be lovely to meet people before hand 🙌🙌
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by sadiebourne03

Ooo nice, the copse is just across the road from Essex Business School, it's a zero carbon building with some study spots and it's full of plants, it's a really nice area with a costa cafe in there too. you can see inside the building on google maps here: https://www.google.com/maps/@51.8785469,0.9425619,3a,75y,311.65h,86.57t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sAF1QipO4YNnOah-Av7H6QBI7q0g18hGs5KV24fPAgMpJ!2e10!7i11000!8i5500

check out @essexlifesciences on instagram, just do be careful about giving out phone numbers and things on here as it's still a public forum

Best wishes
Essex Student Rep - Hayley
Reply 3
Hey! I'm on the biomed foundation year course . Would love to get to know some people before starting as I will be commuting so will miss out on a lot of the nights out and social stuff
Original post by Tashacogz
Hey! I'm on the biomed foundation year course . Would love to get to know some people before starting as I will be commuting so will miss out on a lot of the nights out and social stuff

Hey @Tashacogz 👋

Check out the SU what's on, if you haven't already:
https://www.essexstudent.com/activities/whatson/

There are events during the day, so you won't miss out on social mixers. 4th October Women in STEM are holding a daytime mixer, will be a good way to meet others studying science courses.

Best wishes
Essex Student Rep - Hayley

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending