The Student Room Group

english lit paper 2 today

ahh how did people find the english today? my school is weird and does wjec/eduqas and most of my friends in other schools do aqa/edexcel
i thought they were lucky as for christmas carol they got scrooges change im pretty sure and i didnt realise people are meant to have like a poetry theme my school does like 18 random ones haha
anyone else doing eduqas, how did u find the timing? i felt the hour for poetry was too long but the 45 mins for 40 marks for the other 2 wasnt quite long enough but i finished anyway
how much did people find they wrote? pretty sure mine was a load of nonsense about 30 pages long
gl people for the physics tomorrow!
Reply 1
wrote about 9 pages in total the unseen poetry was a bit strange but it was good overall, what texts do you do i do lord of the flies and acc and it thought the questions were quite good and allowed most if not all quotes to be used which is good as my revision was minimal
Hi there. Hope you did good. even my shool does educas and i found it alright. i was binging mr everything english last night and this helped a lot. i did an inspecor calls and a chritsmas carol. Imagine, in year 7 we went throught the EXACT same poem as unseen but i forgot everything ! ohh well, i think i got like a grade 7

Original post by lola028
ahh how did people find the english today? my school is weird and does wjec/eduqas and most of my friends in other schools do aqa/edexcel
i thought they were lucky as for christmas carol they got scrooges change im pretty sure and i didnt realise people are meant to have like a poetry theme my school does like 18 random ones haha
anyone else doing eduqas, how did u find the timing? i felt the hour for poetry was too long but the 45 mins for 40 marks for the other 2 wasnt quite long enough but i finished anyway
how much did people find they wrote? pretty sure mine was a load of nonsense about pages long
gl people for the physics tomorrow!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending