The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Uni of Liverpool example timetable

Hi all! I was wondering whether anyone had an example timetable for Law, maybe from their first year or so (any subject would help tbh) - I'm torn between commuting or living in halls for my first year as the uni is only 50 mins commute away, so getting a rough idea of classes might help with my decision. (Also don't know any muslim girls or girls going there, as I'd prefer single sex accomodation)
Also, how is the uni like for commuters? Does it affect your social life in anyway? If it helps, I'm muslim so not a drinker or partier, so would be looking to do activities that aren't those.
Thank you!
Hi there,

Firstly congratulations on your offer! I didn't study law, so I can't help too much on the timetable - hopefully others will. Typically the 'contact time' i.e. when you have to at the University is around 10 - 20 hours for Law.

In terms of the accommodation questions, there is an option to request single sex accommodation in the Univesity of Liverpool halls, and this is a popular option. Although there are many reasons for requesting single sex accommodation, it is quite likely there are others choosing this option due to their faith, so you maybe well be with another Muslim girl which I hope would be nice for you. In terms of non-drinking there are many students who choose not be drink at University, and accordingly the social life and opportunities go well beyond the typical bars/club/nights out! There is even a 'sober' society at the University, in additional many different faith, cultural and others society organise many non-drinking socials and events so I'm sure you will find lots of fun activities to enjoy and meet like-minded people at University :smile:

I hope this is useful for you, and let me know if you have any other questions. :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending