The Student Room Group

Treated like a slave here

I'm sectioned willingly. I don't have a place to stay so I said I don't mind being in hospital
I'm not sooisidal and I dont hallucinate etc. I have no reason to be sectioned
I said I don't want to be caged up I.e not be allowed outside. I said I wanted to be informal I.e go out whenever I want to but they said if you're gonna stay in hospital you need to agree to be sectioned. This is so unfair and weird....

Please how the heck do I get out and get quick accommodation? I don't care where in the country I go

I hate this place. Idk what they're injecting me with. The only way out is if I appeal my section. My doctor is a psychopath!!!! He didn't let me out of the hospital for 5 weeks. Then he let me out and I came back 30 mins late and he took away my leave.

It's like he wants to see what happens when I go crazy. I have no idea what they're injecting into me

What do I do!!!
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
From what I’ve read, you are where you need to be. Focus on getting better
I would speak with your care co-ordinator or ward psychologist and ask them to explain why you're currently in hospital

Unfortunately, you will lose your community leave if you don't adhere to the conditions set out by your RC. Section 17 leave is a legal concept so has to be followed exactly.

Quick Reply

Latest