The Student Room Group

i have been on tsr for 13 years ama

hello !!!
Original post by hezzlington
hello !!!

Hi!

That's amazing!
What is your favourite type of non-toxic TSR troll?
Animal rights, bts fanatic, cleavage/lack of fixation, foot fetish, uncle obsessed guy, height obsessed, love4landlords, man hating, militant vegan, pervy, russell group obsessed or something else.
Original post by londonmyst
What is your favourite type of non-toxic TSR troll?
Animal rights, bts fanatic, cleavage/lack of fixation, foot fetish, uncle obsessed guy, height obsessed, love4landlords, man hating, militant vegan, pervy, russell group obsessed or something else.

I don't know what any of this means. I have not posted on TSR in 3 years. Is this what TSR has become?

In my team it was people like "Awesome Genius" who used to troll but cannot say I have a favourite troll. It almost was never funny.
I don't know what any of this means. I have not posted on TSR in 3 years. Is this what TSR has become?

In my team it was people like "Awesome Genius" who used to troll but cannot say I have a favourite troll. It almost was never funny.

Since covid started, TSR has had a lot more trolls hiding behind dozens of dupe accounts.
Most active on the relationships and faith&spirituality forums.
Some preferring to post on the politics, debate & current affairs and religion sections.

A mixture of silly attention seekers wanting some laughs, borderline crazy trolls who are probably jerks offline and the foul mannered criminal toxic trolls destined to taste a lot of prison food irl.
Some non-toxic troll have great senses of humour and should be awarded 'welcomed residents of TSRs troll zoo' status on their TSR profiles purely for their entertainment value.
Whilst the toxic trolls are such idiotic and nasty criminals in need of some effective trolling lessons that it is funny watching them make fools of themselves online.
This is a blast from the past :biggrin:

Hello Hez, welcome back :jumphug: hope you are keeping well :smile:
Reply 6
hello !!!

Omg 😲
Are you here to stay beach why'd you even leave
Reply 7
Original post by CoolCavy
This is a blast from the past :biggrin:

Hello Hez, welcome back :jumphug: hope you are keeping well :smile:

Looks like he is gone again.