The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Where to add information about olympiads and academic papers?

I'm applying to an MSc to Imperial College.

While my academic grades are not spectacular, I had success in informatics olympiads and published several academic papers.

Unfortunately, I don't see any way to add that information in the submission application. How add this or somehow make sure this is seen by the judges?
Original post by mfixman
I'm applying to an MSc to Imperial College.

While my academic grades are not spectacular, I had success in informatics olympiads and published several academic papers.

Unfortunately, I don't see any way to add that information in the submission application. How add this or somehow make sure this is seen by the judges?

You can add those achievements either in your personal statement or CV.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
I was not asked to upload a personal statement or CV. Will these appear after I submit the application?
Original post by mfixman
I was not asked to upload a personal statement or CV. Will these appear after I submit the application?

So, you might've applied directly. Don't you? If you apply through the university portal, there should be an option where you can upload additional documents. Didn't you find something like that? From my experience, I think most of the universities asked me to provide my CV even though my courses are different and I applied for a bachelor's program.
Some unis don’t ask for a CV but all that I’m aware of require some form of personal statement. It might be worth ringing the department to confirm.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending