The Student Room Group

Drynites

I have just brought drynites and nappy bags.

I have special needs I have been buying them since y10 In y11 now

I have also tried tena products for men they do leak

How would one hide the nappies from their family as I use my school bag?

Should I wear in school?
You could put them in your wardrobe or drawers so your family don't see them, although it might be a good idea if your parents knew what was going on so they can support you and get you medical help if you need it. You should wear them in School if you need them, just put them in your bag or locker and they should be fine ☺️
talk to a doctor. what is causing your incontinence?
Original post by Anonymous
talk to a doctor. what is causing your incontinence?

Nothing like that’s it’s a fear and just in case and mum knows this has been gong on since y10 school school nurse told in y11 now
Mum has also seen on of my nappies
Is said she okay w it tho
Reply 6
Nothing like that’s it’s a fear and just in case and mum knows this has been gong on since y10 school school nurse told in y11 now

I have IBS and it can be miserable worrying about accidents and access to toilets.

Hence you still need to see your GP because you shouldn't be restricting yourself and living worrying about something that most likely won't happen. Woild a clean bill of health convince you? Go and get checked out.
Original post by Surnia
I have IBS and it can be miserable worrying about accidents and access to toilets.

Hence you still need to see your GP because you shouldn't be restricting yourself and living worrying about something that most likely won't happen. Woild a clean bill of health convince you? Go and get checked out.

Huh could you reword the last part from would
Reply 8
Huh could you reword the last part from would

There doesn't appear to be a physical reason for you wearing incontinence pads. If a doctor told you that you were at no risk of incontinence, would you stop wearing pads? Don't you think you should see a doctor to get over this fear?

Quick Reply

Latest