The Student Room Group

GCSE computer science or GCSE geography

GCSE computer science or GCSE geography which one should I chose!.I am stuck which one to chose from and it’s frustrating me .please help!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Elliott k
GCSE computer science or GCSE geography which one should I chose!.I am stuck which one to chose from and it’s frustrating me .please help!

which one do you enjoy more, and which one are you more likely to do better in?
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
which one do you enjoy more, and which one are you more likely to do better in?

What would you say?
What would you say?

I would say think about pick the one you are likely to do best in, but only if you actually enjoy it. I am biased, but I would say Geography (but that's because I do Geography at A-level)

Which one do you like more?
Which one are you currently getting better grades in?
Id pick the one you are doing better in/the one you enjoy more.

I didnt do computer science myself, but i did do geography and loved it.
I did both and I ended up doing a degree in Computer Science many years later. I think I had much more fun in my GCSE Geography classes, though.

Heya!
What are you thinking of doing in the future and which one do you enjoy more? You could also look at the content and see which one sounds more interesting :h:

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest