The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

English Language Requirement

Hi guys,
I'm an international student and have a conditional offer from LSE. I'm done with my IELTS and had already submitted my Test Report Form number on my UCAS Application when I sent it. But, they still specified it in my conditions and sent me an email with a link to submit my TRF number once again with some generic personal information.
After submitting that, when I click on the link again, it shows a random number which is not my TRF number. I'm worried if it means that my TRF number that i submitted was accidentally incorrect?
If any other international students see a random number when they click on the link too, could you please let me know?
Also, how do I contact LSE as an offer holder? Their email doesn't seem to work anymore?
Original post by idkman08
Hi guys,
I'm an international student and have a conditional offer from LSE. I'm done with my IELTS and had already submitted my Test Report Form number on my UCAS Application when I sent it. But, they still specified it in my conditions and sent me an email with a link to submit my TRF number once again with some generic personal information.
After submitting that, when I click on the link again, it shows a random number which is not my TRF number. I'm worried if it means that my TRF number that i submitted was accidentally incorrect?
If any other international students see a random number when they click on the link too, could you please let me know?
Also, how do I contact LSE as an offer holder? Their email doesn't seem to work anymore?

...That's your LSE student ID number- you'll notice if you take the 20 off the number you were assigned in your offer, they're the exact same. If you need to contact UG admissions, you can do it through the enquiry form.

Also most unis just ignore any English language qualification you put in on UCAS and ask for them later so I'm not even sure why that section still exists tbh
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Thank you so much!!!! This helped me a lot.
but, the number doesn’t correspond to my lse student id at all )))):

Original post by girlendymion
...That's your LSE student ID number- you'll notice if you take the 20 off the number you were assigned in your offer, they're the exact same. If you need to contact UG admissions, you can do it through the enquiry form.

Also most unis just ignore any English language qualification you put in on UCAS and ask for them later so I'm not even sure why that section still exists tbh
Original post by idkman08
Thank you so much!!!! This helped me a lot.
but, the number doesn’t correspond to my lse student id at all )))):

Might be the number for the request. Don't sweat it, it's still linked back to you- if it looked like mine both the request and receipt emails should have your name and LSE ID on them, so the system does know it's you.
Reply 4
Yes thank you so much!!!

Original post by girlendymion
Might be the number for the request. Don't sweat it, it's still linked back to you- if it looked like mine both the request and receipt emails should have your name and LSE ID on them, so the system does know it's you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending