The Student Room Group

Geography NEA

has anyone received their NEA grades yet for A-level geography?
What grades have people got :smile:
(I do Edexcel)
Reply 1
Original post by zzhh11
(I do Edexcel)

we get ours back on monday - I do AQA
You guys are so lucky I don't for OCR
Yes we just got ours back today. Only got the mark though (edexcel). What do you think the grade boundaries will be like??
Reply 4
Original post by dent_applicant
Yes we just got ours back today. Only got the mark though (edexcel). What do you think the grade boundaries will be like??

I feel like they would probs be close to 2019 levels, not sure. I wish i did better tho, my nea didn't go as planned
Original post by zzhh11
I feel like they would probs be close to 2019 levels, not sure. I wish i did better tho, my nea didn't go as planned

Don't worry, remember it's only worth 20% of your overall grade so just focus on the other 80% and I'm sure it'll be fine
help us!!
Hello we are Hannah and Jacky and we're looking for some inspiration on topics we can base out NEA on. We're thinking of doing something physical but not sure and our teacher is really not helpful.
Any advice??
thanks xx
Reply 7
hey im in the same situation and have to submit my title by monday. i was thinking of doing something around water pollution in rivers or maybe sand dunes. does any one have any other suggestions?
thanks

Original post by the_geog_duo
help us!!
Hello we are Hannah and Jacky and we're looking for some inspiration on topics we can base out NEA on. We're thinking of doing something physical but not sure and our teacher is really not helpful.
Any advice??
thanks xx
Whichever topic you pick, make sure that you already know how you are going to collect your data (e.g. which methods) to make it easier for yourself- I did my project on the sustainability/ effectiveness of groynes so collecting data was easy. Also make sure there are lots of different ways you are able to collect data (don't realise after you've already submitted the title that there's not a lot to write about/ investigate). Also another thing I'd say is that a lot of people (in my school at least) that did something to do with beaches, so if you're looking for something that will stand out I'd do something else. (not to say that you won't be able to get a good mark if you do beaches- mine was fine).
Reply 9
Original post by zzhh11
(I do Edexcel)

I got 70/70

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending