The Student Room Group

A- level Geography NEA project

Hi, I'm currently in Year 12 studying A-level AQA Geography and the summer holidays are just around the corner. I have asked my teacher for some advice about my NEA project, and I have decided to come up with the project title"An investigation into the different factors affecting the flood hydrographs in streams within place X, and place Y."

I am not sure whether this would be a good idea for my project, for example, it is not specific enough as my geography teacher has been getting many complaints from many students, so I don't know whether taking his word about my NEA would be a good idea. Any advice?
Reply 1
That sounds like a good idea for the NEA- lots to write about and I think it's specific enough! We were encouraged to write our titles as questions i.e. 'what different factors affect the flood hydrograph in place x and y?' as it can allow you to pick up more marks in some of the sections, but it's up to you.

I did mine on te conflicts associated with low traffic neighbourhood schemes so more on the human side but I know lots of people who did ones relating to hydrographs etc. If you have any more questions I would be happy to help. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending