The Student Room Group

geography nea

Hi, I'm currently completing my NEA on regeneration, and I need advice on some primary data methods I could use. I have already done an EQS, interviews and questionnaires, but I can't think of any more that I could add.
All help is greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
Original post by lola2468
Hi, I'm currently completing my NEA on regeneration, and I need advice on some primary data methods I could use. I have already done an EQS, interviews and questionnaires, but I can't think of any more that I could add.
All help is greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

Hi @lola2468 ,
Dependent on what the focus of your NEA is, you could do a building count. Basically, pick 2 streets, 1 in a regenerated area, 1 a non regenerated area, and walk down them making a tally of the different building types eg. residential, shops, banks ect, to get an understanding of the different facilities in each area. Which area are you studying regeneration in for your NEA?
Hope this helps!
-Jasmine( Lancaster student ambassador, 3rd year physical geography)
Reply 2
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Hi @lola2468 ,
Dependent on what the focus of your NEA is, you could do a building count. Basically, pick 2 streets, 1 in a regenerated area, 1 a non regenerated area, and walk down them making a tally of the different building types eg. residential, shops, banks ect, to get an understanding of the different facilities in each area. Which area are you studying regeneration in for your NEA?
Hope this helps!
-Jasmine( Lancaster student ambassador, 3rd year physical geography)

Hi, I am investigating whether the redevelopment of Battersea Power Station was successful.
Original post by lola2468
Hi, I am investigating whether the redevelopment of Battersea Power Station was successful.

Did you get sorted ? X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending