The Student Room Group

sabotaging my friendships

I've been feeling slightly worthless in 2 of my friendships.
one with my best friend didn't work out I guess because I did not communicate enough to her about how she was making me feel. yesterday I found out she deleted me on some apps, deleted my number too I think.
my other friend came back from his break and we were doing well, but he tends to ghost me. he did it again after just a week. before the break, it felt like he just didn't like me anymore bc of his actions (looking down on me, questioning my intelligence). but again felt bad, and decided to give him one more chance after this break. he ghosts me again after being as nice as he was before. it's prolly just some love bombing
i think having 2 of these incidents happening at once, i decided to just say "let's stop this". but now i just feel bad. to be honest i've been holding back for over a year. i've never let someone go before.
Original post by Anonymous
I've been feeling slightly worthless in 2 of my friendships.
one with my best friend didn't work out I guess because I did not communicate enough to her about how she was making me feel. yesterday I found out she deleted me on some apps, deleted my number too I think.
my other friend came back from his break and we were doing well, but he tends to ghost me. he did it again after just a week. before the break, it felt like he just didn't like me anymore bc of his actions (looking down on me, questioning my intelligence). but again felt bad, and decided to give him one more chance after this break. he ghosts me again after being as nice as he was before. it's prolly just some love bombing
i think having 2 of these incidents happening at once, i decided to just say "let's stop this". but now i just feel bad. to be honest i've been holding back for over a year. i've never let someone go before.

heyyyy bb u rly rly rlyyyyy need to drop BOTH ur friends literally they're treating u like shiii n u shouldn't b allowing that for urself at all ))):,,,, smt like that (kinda) happened to me around 2yrs ago (i'd b used jus when ppl wanted to b happy cus i was a comfort person) so i deleted my socials n disappeared completely +++ also changed my personality by making myself my only focus n not caring ab anyone (altho i've been accused of being sum "narcissist" idk) n i've seen how i managed to attract waaay more ppl wanting to b my friend???? &&&& asw as this, i became a lot more??? sorta cut-throat w ppl,, like if they say smt that disrespects me i like talk up for myself???? idk defend myself (i've nvr rly done this b4) but in a way that makes them stop n smhow fall for me??? (this mostly happened w boys) +++++ i'd go on omegle for fun n made a bsf n this shii is lastinggggg. hun screw "feeling bad" ab it n remove those ppl from ur life,,, u've been holding back for a fvking year like r u waiting till they start hurting ur feelings n say it to ur face??? they're literally giving u signs that they DO NOT like u at all n even making u feel "worthless" isn't that enough?????? cus i'd def jus drop them right there even if it would make me lonely which i believe is waaaaaayyy more better than being treated like shi. start focusing on urself, try making urself prettier, dress up, if ur at skl focus on ur studies + use affirmations everyday bc they r literal magic frfrrrrr.

++ one other thing i've noticed ab me after dropping every1 is that i became a lot more prettier (but it could b puberty idk) n i became the person who ghosts ppl instead of them ghosting me (used to happen b4) so i suggest u should rly take my advice,, luv u bae <33

Quick Reply

Latest