The Student Room Group

Warner Bros 2023

Has anyone applied to Warner bros graduate intern schemes this year? Struggling to find a forum for anyone that has. Leave below what you have applied for and what stage of the application you are at!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey - applied for the PR and Publicity role, and hoping to get invited to the assesment centre soon, having submitted the HireVue response in late April. HBU?
Got the HireVue interview. 5 questions to record and 3 questions to write. May I know what kinda questions they asked?? Last time, I caught up with SEVEN questions and 3 mins for each. only 30s to prepare... I was... giving up ...
Original post by Orangemoon75
Has anyone applied to Warner bros graduate intern schemes this year? Struggling to find a forum for anyone that has. Leave below what you have applied for and what stage of the application you are at!
hey i applied to the marketing and communications grad internship. i am going to do the written questions this week
Reply 4
I have! For the production management one. Received an email yesterday saying I’ve progressed to the next stage. What about you?
anyone know what the written questions are?

I did! Marketing & Communication and Marketing & PR. 2nd stage written assignment. What about you?
Original post by sidm_2001
hey i applied to the marketing and communications grad internship. i am going to do the written questions this week

how did it go?
anyone know what the written questions are?

don't know, also trying to figure out
Original post by 1234bhom
Hey - applied for the PR and Publicity role, and hoping to get invited to the assesment centre soon, having submitted the HireVue response in late April. HBU?

would you share what kind of written assignment questions there were?
Reply 10
anyone been invited to hirevue video interview after completing questionnaire
Original post by paigebri
I have! For the production management one. Received an email yesterday saying I’ve progressed to the next stage. What about you?

Hey if you don't mind - what kind of recordation to you recommend in order to prepare for the hirevue.
did the written test and now waiting to hear back for the hirevue interview.
did the written test and now waiting to hear back for the hirevue interview.

Which scheme ?
Anyone heard back after written test for analytics and insight role ?
Original post by Puppypower1
Which scheme ?

marketing and comms
Original post by hsingh99
Hey if you don't mind - what kind of recordation to you recommend in order to prepare for the hirevue.

Hi! I literally submitted my answers to the questions on the last day so haven’t revived any information about the hirevue - sorry!
anyone heard back from the hirevue written assessment?
Reply 18
anyone heard back from the hirevue written assessment?

no, have you
Original post by mm10391
no, have you

not yet

Quick Reply

Latest