The Student Room Group

CNN London Internship 2024

Has anyone applied to the CNN News Internship and heard back from the written assessment?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Orca1765
Has anyone applied to the CNN News Internship and heard back from the written assessment?

I have applied. I haven’t heard anything back, haveyou ? Do you know when we’ll get a response?
Reply 2
Nothing on my end. Not sure when we'll hear back
Reply 3
Nobody heard back yet at all?
Original post by Krackerz
Nobody heard back yet at all?

No not yet ☹️ have you?
Reply 5
Original post by Princess0101
No not yet ☹️ have you?

Hey, yeah, sorry, I heard back from both the News and the Sports internships earlier this week, both unsuccessful. I still haven't heard anything from the Digital internship though. Anything for you?
Original post by Krackerz
Hey, yeah, sorry, I heard back from both the News and the Sports internships earlier this week, both unsuccessful. I still haven't heard anything from the Digital internship though. Anything for you?

Hey no worries! So sorry to hear that re the news and sport internship…good luck for any ones you have yet to hear back from though🙏 and no I haven’t heard anything from them yet, I applied to the News internship too! 😔 am hoping for a response on Monday-Wednesday since they did say they’d get back to us near the end of January…
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 7
Hey no worries! So sorry to hear that re the news and sport internship…good luck for any ones you have yet to hear back from though🙏 and no I haven’t heard anything from them yet, I applied to the News internship too! 😔 am hoping for a response on Monday-Wednesday since they did say they’d get back to us near the end of January…

I guess at this point it's a good thing if you haven't heard back and they've sent out rejections! So fingers crossed for this coming week!
Reply 8

Hey! Been following this thread for a while. Have you heard anything more since you sent this message? :smile:
Reply 9
Or has anyone else got any updates as of yet? :smile:
Original post by V98761
Hey! Been following this thread for a while. Have you heard anything more since you sent this message? :smile:

Hey! No I haven’t! Have a really bad feeling about it…😭 what about you?
Reply 11

Hey! No I haven’t! Have a really bad feeling about it…😭 what about you?

Nope I haven’t heard either, but tbh, I don’t think it’s a bad thing, like I’m looking at it like no news is good news, although, I would rather just know at this stage lol
Original post by V98761
Nope I haven’t heard either, but tbh, I don’t think it’s a bad thing, like I’m looking at it like no news is good news, although, I would rather just know at this stage lol

Same here! I think it’s the wait that’s killing me😂…best of luck🤞🤞🤞hopefully we hear from them soon!
Reply 13
Yep, totally agree, it’s the anticipation, I’ll be sure to come back here when I hear something as I don’t think I can message you personally as of yet. But same to you! I hope it all works out! 🙏
Reply 14
Hi! Also waiting to hear back. Anyone else just got an automated message saying their application has been received? Feel like it’s an error as it says “the team will now look over” as if I only just submitted it now. But could signal we’ll hear back soon??
Reply 15
Original post by 65283
Hi! Also waiting to hear back. Anyone else just got an automated message saying their application has been received? Feel like it’s an error as it says “the team will now look over” as if I only just submitted it now. But could signal we’ll hear back soon??

Hey, I haven’t received anything since I submitted in December, that’s strange that you got that email…
Reply 16
Are you guys able to see your portal on the Warner Bros Discovery Workplace page?
Reply 17
Original post by V98761
Are you guys able to see your portal on the Warner Bros Discovery Workplace page?

I didn’t know this was a thing! Have just tried googling a login portal but can’t login, I don’t remember creating an account actually when I applied
Reply 18
https://warnerbros.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/global try here, after I applied it asked me to set up an account through my emails. You may have to sign up but from here I can see my application status
Reply 19
Original post by V98761
https://warnerbros.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/global try here, after I applied it asked me to set up an account through my emails. You may have to sign up but from here I can see my application status

hmm I don’t know why my confirmation emails didn’t say anything about this. I’ve just made an account and it says no applications, probably cause I’ve made it independently of my application…

Quick Reply

Latest