The Student Room Group

Everything's differcult

I swear everything that l do right now is so differcult like piano,studying and talking

I'm like a really slow learner and l think really slowly ...like literally really slow.My dad always says l do careless mistakes but l know fine well that it's not that, learning is soooooooo differcult but no one understands me. The only reason im ok at maths is because my mother made me learn the maths stuff 3 years ago.My sister thinks there's something wrong with my IQ and l just don't know how to do anything

LIFE IS SO DEPRESSING(sorry for bringing the negativity into this chat)

Don't try tell me to communicate with people about it cuz soz but no one actually understands
Reply 1
Including spelling 'difficult', it seems.

Are you just after a bit of a rant or would you like practical advice? Have you been tested for any learning disabilities?
Reply 2
Original post by gjd800
Including spelling 'difficult', it seems.

Are you just after a bit of a rant or would you like practical advice? Have you been tested for any learning disabilities?

In a way l need practical advice
I haven't been tested for learning disabilities because my family believes l an fine, but l don't believe it
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
In a way l need practical advice
I haven't been tested for learning disabilities because my family believes l an fine, but l don't believe it

Are you in a position to facilitate the tests yourself? Sonetimes you can do it with University or college student support, without parental involvement. If you are at school then it is harder. It can be tough when parents don't want to do this stuff but if nothing else, knowing one way or another would ease your own mind.

Quick Reply

Latest