The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Liverpool or Lancaster PPE

I am in such a quandry. Can anyone give me an honest review of the PPE course at Liverpool ?
I realise Lancaster and Liverpool are so different in terms of the student experience but I am actually from Liverpool so know the city well and wonder if I will get bored. I dont have any friends going to Liverpool and two of my friends are going to Lancaster ( this doesnt figure in there as much as it seems but its something). I liked the campus ok and love Liverpool but I think it will have to come down to the actual course as I do want some bang for my buck.
Any thoughts?
Original post by elephantcandle
I am in such a quandry. Can anyone give me an honest review of the PPE course at Liverpool ?
I realise Lancaster and Liverpool are so different in terms of the student experience but I am actually from Liverpool so know the city well and wonder if I will get bored. I dont have any friends going to Liverpool and two of my friends are going to Lancaster ( this doesnt figure in there as much as it seems but its something). I liked the campus ok and love Liverpool but I think it will have to come down to the actual course as I do want some bang for my buck.
Any thoughts?

Hi there,

I don't have experience of the course unfortunately. But I would say the core difference between these Universities is UoL is in the city (as I'm sure you know...) and Lancaster is different in being a campus University. There is clearly lots of pro's of going away for University, you learn to be more independent, you experience living in a new place and many more, but there are also benefits of staying in the city you currently live in - especially in terms of financial costs!

Hopefully we get someone who can give you some insight into the course :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending