The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Making a choice - Liverpool or Lancaster PPE

I am in such a quandry. Can anyone give me an honest review of the PPE course at Lancaster?
I realise Lancaster and Liverpool are so different in terms of the student experience but I am actually from Liverpool so know the city well and wonder if I will get bored. I dont have any friends going to Liverpool and two of my friends are going to Lancaster ( this doesnt figure in there as much as it seems but its something). I liked the campus ok but I think it will have to come down to the actual course as I do want some bang for my buck.
Any thoughts?
Original post by elephantcandle
I am in such a quandry. Can anyone give me an honest review of the PPE course at Lancaster?
I realise Lancaster and Liverpool are so different in terms of the student experience but I am actually from Liverpool so know the city well and wonder if I will get bored. I dont have any friends going to Liverpool and two of my friends are going to Lancaster ( this doesnt figure in there as much as it seems but its something). I liked the campus ok but I think it will have to come down to the actual course as I do want some bang for my buck.
Any thoughts?

I would recommend that you compare the course modules and options (for all years) and decide what you would choose for each uni. Which course interests you the most?
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Liverpool - more lively city :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by normaw
I would recommend that you compare the course modules and options (for all years) and decide what you would choose for each uni. Which course interests you the most?

They sound very similar to be honest, although Lancaster has a great sales pitch
Reply 4
Original post by dawachan
Liverpool - more lively city :smile:

Yes I do agree, I know it like the back of my hand though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending