The Student Room Group

Which Psychology conversion course/ Uni I should pick?

Hello guys,
I'm an international student with a BA in Psychology alongside other majors. I applied for the Psychology conversion course this year at five universities. I was wondering if that's sufficient or if I should apply for a couple of more. I'm also not sure which one to choose ultimately in case I get in. I'm currently leaning towards Glasgow. I've applied to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Exeter, Liverpool, and Cardiff. If there's someone who did their MSc in Psychology Conversion course in these specific universities, please reply here. It would be a tremendous help to decide if I knew other people's experiences. Thank you.
Original post by Gwen_la
Hello guys,
I'm an international student with a BA in Psychology alongside other majors. I applied for the Psychology conversion course this year at five universities. I was wondering if that's sufficient or if I should apply for a couple of more. I'm also not sure which one to choose ultimately in case I get in. I'm currently leaning towards Glasgow. I've applied to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Exeter, Liverpool, and Cardiff. If there's someone who did their MSc in Psychology Conversion course in these specific universities, please reply here. It would be a tremendous help to decide if I knew other people's experiences. Thank you.

Hello!

I am studying for my MSc in Psychology (Conversion). Although this is not at the universities you have applied for, I really like the course and would be happy to answer any questions about the course in general, work experience opportunities, etc!

Best of luck and let me know,
Sam (she/her)
MSc Psychology Conversion
Original post by Gwen_la
Hello guys,

Hi there!

If there is anything in particular you would like to know more about Liverpool, either the University or the city itself then let me know :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Original post by Gwen_la
Hello guys,

Hi @Gwen_la!

Whilst I'm not a student at any of the universities you have mentioned, I can offer insight into studying Psychology at Lancaster, if you decide to apply to more universities! Please let me know if you want some more information about Lancaster University, and I will do my best to help you!

~ Cathryn (Lancaster University Student Ambassador)
Original post by Gwen_la
Hello guys,

@Gwen_la
I did my MSc Psychology conversion at Arden University and had a great time, I did the 100% online option.

With any University I would seek to get a holistic picture of their quality, I would try and attend an open day or a 'virtual one' plus check out their report with the QAA and Teaching Excellence Framework report - both readily available online

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest