The Student Room Group

Other forums

What other forums do you use that are good for fashion and discussing things?
Reply 1
Mainly Reddit. There used to be a few others I was active on years ago. FemaleFirst is one I remember- it had a fashion section & discussions on other lifestyle topics. At the time I was a regular user there was some good stuff on there but unfortunately it wasn't very well moderated so there were too many trolls/ idiots/ scammers. I've not been on there for a while so don't know if it's improved much as far as that side of things goes.
Reply 2
Hi! This one is not a forum, it is an Instagram account, but they often start cool conversations in their stories. Like they would post a trend and then ask people their opinions on it or have a poll and show the results of what people choose. They also post fashion topics, and you can ask questions that they answer either with stories or even directly. They don't do it every day, but a few times a week, I see something interesting. I also find their feed quite cool. Their Instagram is under lefashionartiste. They also have a website, but I only check it for styles inspiration.

Also, this influencer (I know this is not exactly what you asked about) on instagram slipintostyle always engages in various fashion-related topics with her audience, so it's a very alive ongoing discussion and she posts answers( she erases the names obv.)

I'll post more once think of something else!

Quick Reply

Latest