The Student Room Group

GYG Asks... What do you love about TSR?

:wavey: Hello Grow Your Grades Bloggers! :wavey:

Here at TSR we’re always looking for ways we can support students however we can :yes: For example, this week is National Careers Week and we’ve put together a few threads to get people chatting about all the different options that are out there :u:

But we'd really love to know what you love about TSR and how it's helped you since you joined :yeah:

That means anything from help with personal dilemmas in the Life and Relationships forum, through to revision tips and essay feedback in Study Help, and advice with your next steps in the Universities forum :smile:

Let us know below!

Grow Your Grades

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

topslugger
x

ts-d1
x

University of Leicester
x

(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
The only person that really helped me was TypicalNerd, and now he's gone the app is frankly unusable
Revision tips from others
Staying consistent with my revision (through my gyg:cool:)
Getting help/revision tips from others
Understanding the process of so many chemistry exam Qs
Reply 4
Help and support from others especially for revision
Being held accountable by my gyg familiy when I am not doing anything and I love them for that as it motivates me to do more. Also revision tips and advise and just general motivation.
I mainly like helping other users, I very rarely post things for myself
Since coming onto TSR I feel like I've had overall a better understanding of my revision because I get to help others and also I always get helpful advice if I post anything myself
Original post by Pwca
:wavey: Hello Grow Your Grades Bloggers! :wavey:

Here at TSR we’re always looking for ways we can support students however we can :yes: For example, this week is National Careers Week and we’ve put together a few threads to get people chatting about all the different options that are out there :u:

But we'd really love to know what you love about TSR and how it's helped you since you joined :yeah:

That means anything from help with personal dilemmas in the Life and Relationships forum, through to revision tips and essay feedback in Study Help, and advice with your next steps in the Universities forum :smile:

Let us know below!

Grow Your Grades

i have really benefitted from revision and exam support :smile:
trying to have a productive revision routine through my gyg haha and giving study tips to others, as well as getting help and advice myself <3
The supportive community
learning how to better structure my revision and holding myself accountable!
also as @agent_duck343 already said, the supportive community - always nice to come on here and have support and kindness <33
The forum games, yeah that and sometimes the debates.

Keep me away from the relationships forum though in most cases though. There’s also other things that I don’t like but that’s a different topic.

Also a decent website to ask for advice on university and school (how it works, what you’re supposed to do in scenario XYZ, SFE advice etc).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending