• Get a Queen Size bed.
• Very close to LSE Campus and other eating places, useful if you’re Asian or love Asian food.
• Catered food can’t be that bad surely? So you will save money.
• Eligibility for the LSE Accommodation Bursary means you’ll only pay £5,000 and have another £5,000 for exploring London or travel to other cities in Europe.
• You have so many wall sockets at Carrs Saunders that you can easily add a mini fridge
• The shared bathrooms and toilets should not be a problem, as they are ‘inspected’ every so often and cleaned by a cleaner.
• 31 week contract means, you could get LSE to store your stuff if you like? Can you?
• You get to live with other University of London students, but not always LSE students?! But at Carrs Saunders, you’ll be with LSE students I presume?
• Garden Halls, may have more facilities and larger rooms and also with a private bathroom, but you could also live there in Year 2 or Year 3 surely?
• You don’t want to waste time cooking your own meals, as you will have an ‘intense’ highly pressurised workload for your LSE degree and you will spend many sleepless nights at the LSE library.
• You will definitely spend a lot of time your room and LSE library, so you would require more sockets in the wall than Garden Halls.
• Also, you will be paying almost twice the amount of rent a year at Garden Halls than Carr Saunders.
• You can also cook pasta and vegetables in the Carrs Saunders kitchens and also add ‘spices’, so you should not worry.