The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Roommate for Accommodation (Female Twin En-Suite)

Heya, I'm planning to book a twin-ensuite (female) at Carr-Saunders this September (unconditional offer) but need a roommate to do so.

If any offer holders are interested, do reach out :smile: I'd love to get to know her prior to starting in Sept
Hi, nowadays, I'm searching for an accommodation to stay nearby LSE. According to the reviews, I'm planning to book a twin-ensuite at Carr-Saunders for 39 weeks (around Sept to June for ex). We can talk about the details or other alternatives (I have limited expertise on accommodation related things :smile: so, we can also search together)
Original post by snow.fall15
Heya, I'm planning to book a twin-ensuite (female) at Carr-Saunders this September (unconditional offer) but need a roommate to do so.

If any offer holders are interested, do reach out :smile: I'd love to get to know her prior to starting in Sept
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by snow.fall15

Hi, if this is still available i have already booked a twin ensuite at Carr Saunders about a month ago and just today was sent an email saying i need to confirm the other person by 48 hours or i'll lose it.
Are you interested or have you already booked?
Please let me know ASAP regardless. it would be a huge help
(Mod edit - email removed)
Thank you !
Hi there! I’m not sure if this is still available but if it is let me know (I’m a female undergrad offer holders) :smile:
Reply 4
apologies already booked; but I'll reach out on here if there is space on results day!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending