The Student Room Group

AQA Environmental science paper 2

Anyone have any predictions for paper 2 environmental science AQA?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by katie.watsonn
Anyone have any predictions for paper 2 environmental science AQA?

I am guessing there will be 9-25 markers on pollution or energy for paper 1 and agriculture for paper 2
Reply 3
Original post by e.g.5
I am guessing there will be 9-25 markers on pollution or energy for paper 1 and agriculture for paper 2

Yes pollution and energy are massive topics so those are quite likely
Reply 4
I recon circular economy might come up on Friday and maybe agriculture for the essay options

Yes pollution and energy are massive topics so those are quite likely
Reply 5
Original post by Jaro_
I recon circular economy might come up on Friday and maybe agriculture for the essay options

yes i think so too!
any other predictions?
Reply 6
yes i think so too!
any other predictions?

I've gone through the past papers from 2019 onwards and to me they seem like the most likely. Last year was eco processes and dynamic equilibria and that won't come up again. It seems very likely that both the essays will be on second year content. Circular economy was only on the specimen paper and not a real exam so they might just reword the question slightly idk. Agricultural methods to reduce env impacts for the second option maybe? The rest will probably be everything in living and bio resources and tbh who knows what the 9 marker could be, they could test anything. But yeah they're my predictions. Honestly just go through everything that is explained over 2 pages or more in the textbook, usually, that's what they ask for essays lol.

Quick Reply

Latest